Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at this grill for a long time now...

http://www.gtspec.com/images/37-01.jpg

I love the way it looks in that pic. What I like most about the grill is the opening and mesh. It looks like it's just wide open and the mesh is far back. And it's badgless. But then I see this pic..

http://www.ravspec.com/files/miscgrillsti.jpg

And I'm not sure if I like it much. The first pic is real dark, which is probably why it looks the best. So I'm undecided about this grill now.

Anybody know of any other grills that have an mesh/opening like that? Where it looks like it's just a hole. Preferably badgless, but it doesn't matter. Opening shape doesn't matter either. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Check out this replica zero sport grill from www.revolutionsmotorsports.com

It purtrudes out like the grill in your picture and you can get it shipped and painted for only $90. Hmmm, you know what, I'm gonna order mine right now. See what you did to me :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
hahahaha..GREAT choice.. I ordered mine last week.
It should be arriving anytime this week. :)
It looks GREAT ^^
wuw wuw.. hold your thought right there.
I got that replica, and clear side blinker for 100 dollars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just installed the one you were looking at from ravspec.

as soon as i put it in i didnt like it, but now i do. It needs a badge though

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I HATE the three holes on each side. Just looks bad to me.

I might try the GTspec grill (GTspec makes it, ravspec sells it). I'd like to see more pics though. Got any other pics Smyrna? With the hood closed preferably.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I dont think many people are big fans of the grill i want, but I like it and am 99% sure i'll get it, the C-West V.2 grill. Different, functional air duct (i guess). i want it!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hmm, I have gotten nothing but positive comments about the ZeroSports. People have gone out of their way to compliment it about 5 or 6 times... Ahh well, each to his own.

:confused:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I want to get the Sti grill but it is way to expensive so I may get that GTspec grill since it looks somewhat similar but slightly differently designed and cheaper. One question though, since the STI grill has the STI raised lettering how can you make it? I want to do something similar, but with different letters, on my grill if I get the GTspec.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
verbal said:
I HATE the three holes on each side. Just looks bad to me.
Really? I like it a lot. I think it gives it character...especially after seeing it on 2003WRX's avatar.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yeah, I think it compliments the slots in the V2 lip nicely. :D EVeryone has different taste though. I looked into the STi grille, bit much like the V1 lip, I feel it looks really stock. If thats the look you want though, they're all nice pieces...

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm confused now. In the link that blkwidw96 posted, it shows the STi grill. But if you click on the pics it shows the Gtspec grill. So how do I order it? The actual GTspec grill pics look different than blkwid's link. Hmm...

ravspec sells the gtspec gill cheaper than gtspec does.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts