ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up yesterday. I've had my wrx for just over a year now and i love it. I have to say I've been visiting this site for a long time to read different threads and discussions and finally signed up to join yesterday. I have a slighty modded 04 WRX platinum silver metallic. just wanted to say hi to everyone, but i gotta go to class soon. later.

eric

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yo whats up! Im just keepin it real in A-town, congrats on the car and welcome to the site. Maybe ill see ya around.

>San remo red 04 wit dorkey white kid in it. ;)

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'm from Racine. See you on Sunday! Wait, are you going to the meet? If so than go with original sentiment. If not, come on down! See the thread in the North Central States section.

·
Registered
310 Posts
rex4me said:
i live in cedarburg, about 45 south of appleton.
Sweet! So i am assuming that you are gettting sick of winter too. My car has a solid foot of salt on it and its going to be snowing all weekend, Im soo mad.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Welcome! I spent the summer of 2000 in Madison and I had a great time. Wisconsin is a cool state! :wiggles:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there, my first post too. Figured I'd say hi to all of you in WI since I'm from Wausau. It's good to know there are a number of people close by that love the WRX as much as I do. :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah its nice theres people around with rexs for meets :) , unfortunalty i still have my rsx,
but if i can sell my car soon ill soon to be in a wrx. Whats the insurance like on one of those? im 22 with a clean record so ya know?

·
Registered
310 Posts
rex4me said:
Yeah its nice theres people around with rexs for meets :) , unfortunalty i still have my rsx,
but if i can sell my car soon ill soon to be in a wrx. Whats the insurance like on one of those? im 22 with a clean record so ya know?
Im 18 Have a clean record (knock on wood) and pay like 130 a month.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts