ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. I just recently ordered a 2012 Satin White Pearl WRX Hatchback and should be arriving mid June. I got some accessories included with the car before delivery: all weather mats, bumper cover, roof cross bar set, armrest extension, and auto dim/compass/home link mirror. All for $25,600. Was this a good deal? I figure a good buying quote before TTL was $25,583 for my area.

I came from a 2008 DGM Legacy GT. I am already itching at moding at least the appearance of the car.

Window tints, tail light overlays, clear bra bumper/hood/fenders/rocker panels, mudflaps, Kartboy STS & Front/Rear Bushings, HIR low beam replacement (or retrofit HID), and a conservative stage 1 tune.

Nice to meet you all. :)

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

Sounds like a pretty good deal for those options!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Satin White Pearl is such a beautiful color. sounds like you got a great deal on it! good idea on the clear bra / mudflaps, i've got rock chips all over my rear doors.

What part of Mass are you from? I'll be moving back to MA in a month. Plymouth / Taunton area.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks. I'm from worcester mass. Heading out overseas next week and I'll be back to a beautiful car when I get back in the states.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holy crap 2 months! I'm back in the states! Just picked up my baby from the dealership. My first MT and I only stalled out twice! haha. And here comes the pics

Got some hellas, KB shifter bushings/STS on the way. :wave:

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Lookin good!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice car man. Im from the worcester area. patrick subaru give you a run for your money? I almost bought mine there. Id recognize that rock wall anywhere!!!
Haha thanks! My salesman joe gave me a quote I couldn't refuse. Nice guy.but I know some people say to stay away from them. Guess its just hit or miss there. Maybe I'll see you around

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i also work in Framingham. commute from worcester. i was in the works on getting tints but i haven't heard back from the guy. where'd you get yours tinted? i had my previous car at solar solutions.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Welcome! I lived in Boston for 13 years before I moved to CO. I used to work in Framinham at the Staples corporate center right there off the exit, and before that at their old HQ in Marlboro. I lived or worked in many areas around Boston over the 13 years (Medford, Somerville, Boston-Back Bay, Waltham, Newton, North Attleboro, Framingham, Marlboro, and probably more places I'm forgetting).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts