Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents ladies I need some help I don't know anything about this car. I'm just now getting into the import scene I just got out of a 2014 Ford Mustang GT. Needed 4 doors wifey said no to Charger or 300S to me my car is slow. Coming from my point of view Im used to do Kenne Bell supercharger American racing long tube headers cams heads intake and tune etc. I know absolutely nothing about Subarus? I need some help? I want to make this car a fun toy that I can still have my two kids in the backseat safely increase the exhaust note sound intake and make more hurspers and turks. Over all handel and brake better maybe dust a few V6 Cars while Im out having fun with it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gents ladies I need some help I don't know anything about this car. I'm just now getting into the import scene I just got out of a 2014 Ford Mustang GT. Needed 4 doors wifey said no to Charger or 300S to me my car is slow. Coming from my point of view Im used to do Kenne Bell supercharger American racing long tube headers cams heads intake and tune etc. I know absolutely nothing about Subarus? I need some help? I want to make this car a fun toy that I can still have my two kids in the backseat safely increase the exhaust note sound intake and make more hurspers and turks. Over all handel and brake better maybe dust a few V6 Cars while Im out having fun with it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. View attachment 332683
my goal guys is basically 450hp

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a solid $20k plus investment. It also will not be a daily driver by any far stretch of the imagination.

It would be a smarter buy to buy the charger or 300
That's the idea I'm not wanting a daily driver I want to build a toy. My daily is a 01 S10 Xtreme 4.3L V6 extended cab 2WD. Wifey made me get rid of my GT Mustang because it was too fast and dangerous made 850HP and can't fit the kids in the back seats because there wasn't any. I would be happy with a 400 horsepower car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts