ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good and bad. Bad because I got it used from a guy who didn't give me everything I needed. Bad also because it's a bear to get the recirculating pipe to fit properly. Also the pipes on the front of the intercooler have to be removed and put in a T and new hose to get it to work (which I didn't have to I ghetto rigged it for now)

Good because it sounds sick as hell. Sound comes from two different places. The actual tube that air flows out of is very quiet. Just a poooosh when it blows off. However there is a little tube that lets a little air out that whistles. This creates a very interesting sound. It's kinda like "poooosssshhhpppheeewwww" If you can image what that sounds like haha.

Also it functions much better better than stock. Even as atmospheric. doesn't leak at all at idle and it's very quick reacting and doesn't seem to leak at all. My boost came on just a hair quicker but from 12 to 14 psi it didn't slow down at all like it did with the stock BOV.

Overall I'm pretty happy. Would be much happier if I could get the freakin parts I needed to make it recirculating.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm a good idea. maybe I'll hook my mic up to my laptop and put it on my car for a ride.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
yeah im curious. im lookin into a greddy, gfb, and txs rfl. maybe one day ill come to a conclusion. hahah:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts