ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
4,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, super special on the Greddy Type S recirculating BOV kit for the WRX or STi. Want to upgrade BOV's but don't want to vent to atmosphere, this is the one to get. Comes complete with flange and recirculating pipe to vent it back into your intake. Only $200!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Just because I like showing off

:D

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Yes you can run it atmospheric..just don't connect the recirculating pipe and plug the factory pipe.

Sickest sounding BOV on the market I guarantee.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
bustaman said:
:thumbup: how can i order one??

I would either just PM God or give them a call.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Will is cause any issues with my Cobb VF34 map (requires VF34 turbo, STI injectors, stock intake, stock intercooler and turboback exhaust)? Thanks :cool:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
TEAM SCOOBY said:
if I vent it back to the air will I have any issues with stalling between shifts or low idle?
It may. Mine did but as you can see I've got mine setup very soft to prevent any compressor surge. If you hardened the spring up it should do just fine.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
WShade said:
Will is cause any issues with my Cobb VF34 map (requires VF34 turbo, STI injectors, stock intake, stock intercooler and turboback exhaust)? Thanks :cool:
It depends on if you have the map setup now for recirculating or atmospheric. If you are setup for recirculating and run the BOV atmospheric you will run very very rich between shifts. Running that rich can cause the unspent fuel to wash down the cylinder walls and get into the oil, causing premature wear over time (maybe even spun crank bearing). However if you modify the map in the high RPM zero load to run similar AFR as stock when it vents then it should be fine.

if you have the map setup for recirc though and you run the BOV recirc it won't change a thing.

·
Registered
287 Posts
scooby24 said:
If you have the map setup for recirc though and you run the BOV recirc it won't change a thing.
Just the stock map that is on their web site (recirc). So I guess it will not change a thing :) Thanks for the quick reply.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts