Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got greddy gauges installed and i wanted to show them off :D j/k

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its the angle they look better when you sit higher, the camera was like at my waist but they are angled a little. The pics got disorted too when uploading.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i picked up a greddy boost gauge, and what you have there was my ultimate plan. unfortunately i still just have the boost gauge, mounted on my steering column. i fell an EGT gauge and an A-Pillar pod short in the financial area... oh well. looks real good...
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
SERacing said:
:( Dammit, why does everyone have to make me wish I went GReddy and not Autometer...
Agreed, but isn't there a huge price difference? I mean, I would have loved Defi, or Blitz, or Greddy, but I could not see the reason to spend $250 on one gauge when I did my whole Autometer setup for that price!!

The Greddy gauges look great though!!!

-joe

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think i paid 140 for the boost and 170 for the egt and 70 for the pillar. But it was more expensive than getting all autometer stuff.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
NJwrbT-WRX said:
Agreed, but isn't there a huge price difference? I mean, I would have loved Defi, or Blitz, or Greddy, but I could not see the reason to spend $250 on one gauge when I did my whole Autometer setup for that price!!

The Greddy gauges look great though!!!

-joe
My thoughts exactly. If every race car you see on tv uses Autometer, how bad can they be?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts