1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I heard robbie unser, vasholtz, dallenbach, etc (the big names from Pikes Peak) were talking about going to this to settle who really was fastest since they didn't get to compete on Pikes Peak?

Is this true?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mike270 said:
I heard robbie unser, vasholtz, dallenbach, etc (the big names from Pikes Peak) were talking about going to this to settle who really was fastest since they didn't get to compete on Pikes Peak?

Is this true?
Not going to happen. from what I hear. :(

but without them I may have a chance. :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mike270 said:
Anyone know anything about more about the Hartsel rally? I am down in that area all the time.
rally is still unsure.

but hill climb is going to happen.

"HARTZEL MEMORIAL HILL CLIMB
SEPTEMBER 11th and 12th, 2004
HARTZEL, COLORADO

Hartzel Spring Ranch, Wagon Wheel Subdivision
Hwy 24 to Hwy 9 south on Hwy 9 2 miles
County Road 53

Thank you Vicki Keeney and Levi Akers for getting CHCA a final event for 2004
"

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Flooredsubaru said:
rally is still unsure.

but hill climb is going to happen.

"HARTZEL MEMORIAL HILL CLIMB
SEPTEMBER 11th and 12th, 2004
HARTZEL, COLORADO
Is there another rally besides the hill climb then? I only knew about the hill climb. The only thing is that there are very few mountains there. They are real small at that.:confused:

Sorry to hijack your thread.:(

·
Registered
609 Posts
mike270 said:
Is there another rally besides the hill climb then? I only knew about the hill climb. The only thing is that there are very few mountains there. They are real small at that.:confused:

Sorry to hijack your thread.:(
i live on GJ and there are mountains all around us thay my not be 14,000 but how big to thay need to be? ill be there too

·
Registered
149 Posts
Flooredsubaru said:
Yeah only becouse they are being a pain to work with I sent them a e-mail over 1 month ago.

And i guess the people may be too busy to tech my car at the event.

So i hope i get to run.

:(
I'm sure they could do something- have you talked with Pete or somebody? He knows how to do stuff.

That reminds me, I don't know if I paid a membership this year or not...

·
Registered
414 Posts
mike270 said:

Is this true?
I was with Paul Dallenbach and David Donner two weeks ago. They are coming. It's a grudge match between the two since they couldn't race all the way to the top of Pikes Peak. They want to settle it here.:D

Jeff Zwart has to film another car commercial in Japan so he and Rod Millen are out because Rod was going to drive Jeff's Porsche Rally Car.

Unser is a no. Vahsholtz should be there. Lots of local Suby and Mitsi drivers should be there.

Go Eric and Blah and all the other underfunded good guy teams!

"All cars should be AWD" Bobby Unser 8/12/04

·
Registered
414 Posts
mike270 said:

I agree.:D What made him say that btw?
He had just driven a 450 HP AWD Porsche Cayenne up Pikes Peak. I was doing a shoot for Porsche and they gave me one too, just for the week. Not bad for an SUV. I think I'll ask for one at the next RallyCross so I can beat Ozy! Think he'll notice?

·
Registered
414 Posts
mike270 said:
That sure is a nice job perk.:eek: :eek:
Yea, my job sucks sometimes!:D I have worked for Hyundai and Dodge too so it all evens out. :p

[/B][/QUOTE]Did you time him up the hill?:p [/B][/QUOTE]

It was supposed to be a photo shoot. Porsche was grabbing everyones watches.:D Unofficial hidden watch :rolleyes: was high twelves in pure stock set up. Bobby was talking to Porsche about pulling out back seats, spare tire and putting in a roll cage and he would come out of retirement.:wiggles:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts