Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I arrived at the cinema parking lot at 10:10. (Took a wrong turn and ended up off course.) only a cop left in the lot. next i tried Information to get adrenaline's number. no luck.
Drove off with giant "L" on forehead.
So was the meet fun?

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
jazz

i must have jsut missed you! i left at about 10:00. i figured no one was coming, and i just jetted. i was going to spin out to adrenaline but i couldn't get anyone to pick up the phone out there.

i just went home!

damn. we would have been the only shows though. i was there alone till 10.

dR

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Sorry you guys hada crappy turn out! It totally sucks that I couldn't make it. Apparently I'm not the only one who planned to come but didn't. Oh well, maybe we'll get a better turn out next time. The next meet I get involved with is going to be closer to me, however.

-Jim

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So it wasn't me...
to bad it didn't workout I was looking forward to meeting you guys. I'm on the board so often it feels like I know many of you already.
well, next time I take off for a 4 hour drive I'll need some definites the day before I leave.
I have some friends in central Ma. so the weekend was fun anyway.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well I am also glad that I didnt drive all the way out there for nothing,I would have been pretty upset. By the way guys I live about 10 mins from adrenaline and never even knew it was there! So I hope next time we set something up it will be alot more organized and definate,we should meet in Auburn at the exit from the pike there is a big park and ride parking lot at the exit. If you guys have any questions about the area let me know. :p CHRIS....

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well im very sorry to hear about the downfall of the event. I myself had to attend a funeral and have been so tied up over the last two weeks that i wasnt even able to post a formal apology. I guess well just have to make the next event big enough to overshadow this ones shortcomings.

speed safely,

Joe
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.