ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there was anyone in the C-Springs/Denver area that would help me remove the intake silencer. Also, possibly helping me put on a hybrid BOV from GFB or WORX. I am new to modding cars and just want some help to make sure i dont screw it up.

Also, Are there any wrx in the area with AP stage 1 or 2 or simply just a UP/DP install done that i could take a ride with. I am considering doing some of these mods but would like to feel/see/hear/talk about them with someone in the area first.

Thanks
Yogi

·
Registered
880 Posts
Yogiwerx said:
I was wondering if there was anyone in the C-Springs/Denver area that would help me remove the intake silencer. Also, possibly helping me put on a hybrid BOV from GFB or WORX. I am new to modding cars and just want some help to make sure i dont screw it up.

Also, Are there any wrx in the area with AP stage 1 or 2 or simply just a UP/DP install done that i could take a ride with. I am considering doing some of these mods but would like to feel/see/hear/talk about them with someone in the area first.

Thanks
Yogi
Someone just posted about an AP stage 1 and 2 today...

-Jon-

P.S. What city are you located in?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Got my WRX yesterday...want some help

blueslsti said:
Someone just posted about an AP stage 1 and 2 today...

-Jon-

P.S. What city are you located in?
Im in the springs but im willing to drive to a nearby area in my wrx.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
I'm fixing an uppipe leak on my car tonight. I suppose if you wanna hit Lakewood I could yank it out for 'ya. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Go to OT: Happy Day... That's where I saw the post about the AP

-Jon-

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yah, thats me on the HappyDay thread. I should get the AP on Mon/Tues. And install an up-pipe sometime later next week (or weekend.) I live in Superior so let me know if you want to meet sometime after work through PM or email to [email protected]

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Well, you won't find modded WRXs around here ;)

Actually you may want to reconsider that BOV. I don't believe they do any good, maybe more bad than good? But what do I know, I'm stuck in the negative vaccum that is N/A.

-Ryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts