ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a couple pics 20% on all 5, and one of my engine showing my newest addition, MBC, also shown are my home built water i/c sprayer, and txs bov

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chemical sprayer nozzles, like to spray round up or spray for weeds ect. works pretty good

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Looks sweet! I'd put a hose clamp on the hose coming out from the boost controller soleniod side though...looks like it could come right off. Other than that, I really like it.

Go get a pair of pliers and straighten out all those bent I/C fins! :eek:

Tint looks good as well, 20% is nice.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Trailboss said:
Go get a pair of pliers and straighten out all those bent I/C fins! :eek:
For what? That thing is done man...do you go rally-ing? Both of my tmics have like one maybe two bents fins and I hang out with a bunch of Mustangs on drag radials (sticky tires that like to pick up every rock and throw it at my car). :eek:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont know if i'd go with 15% 20% is pretty dark, as for the fins why bother straightening the fins? i dont just poke around in the city all night, there's alot of bugs out here and 98% of my driving is at highway speeds in the country between corn fields, besides having those fins bent isn't gonna hurt it's performance, but i am gonna be working on putting a screen in the front of my sti scoop:wiggles:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts