Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Got my 2017 White Subaru WRX Premium 6MT today. Picked it up at Ramsey Subaru. Clayton (the sales guy) was awesome! Highly recommended!

Drove it home today and so far I like it. Very tight handling, got some pretty good power starting from low end. Radio is weak as expected (need to tweak the bass a bit and it's alrite now). Just one quick thing did you guys all get 3 keys with your car? I have a feeling they forgot a key. I was only given one key with remote and a valet key. Didn't noticed till I got home.

Noticed there is no pocket behind the driver seat (kinda weird). I do like the seat. Gives really good support when you turn, etc. Also, noticed it didn't have a sunglasses holder. LOL

The manual feels pretty good. I test drove one with a short throw last time and couldn't tell the difference in throw. Anyway, I didn't get the short throw but i guess I can always get one later on if I need it.

Anyone installed bumpshox on the front plate? All my cars have them but this one seem to be a bit tricky installing it (I think).

IMG_5931.jpg

IMG_5968.jpg

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,648 Posts
Congrats, great car. White is going to be my next choice, it's the most sensible and looks great no matter what.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I love that color. I should have gotten mine in white..but.. I ended up grabbing a 2016 leftover.. no choice on color.

·
For External Use Only
2,488 Posts
looks good man, welcome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts