ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start off.....my car was parked outside my friends house and nobody was in the car at the time.
My car got hit by a drunk driver tonight. I was not in the car, it was parked outside of my friends house. He was driving a white Audi TT and my car is pretty messed up. It will most likley be out of comission for the next few months.....if i do not get a new one through the insurance company. I will post pics of the car tomorrow.
-Ryan

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
STiguy said:
To start off.....my car was parked outside my friends house and nobody was in the car at the time.
My car got hit by a drunk driver tonight. I was not in the car, it was parked outside of my friends house. He was driving a white Audi TT and my car is pretty messed up. It will most likley be out of comission for the next few months.....if i do not get a new one through the insurance company. I will post pics of the car tomorrow.
-Ryan

man that sucks, at least you weren't in the car when it got hit.

Hope everything with insurance gets resolved quickly.
_B

·
Registered
514 Posts
I hope your accident will be resloved faster than has taken, get on the ody shops ass and talk to th insurance company once a week.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
The damage

:sadwave:

There was alot of body and suspension damage. The axel snapped off of the hub and ripped out of the transmission. The wheel was being held on my a single tie rod. From what I saw there was little or no frame damage. I hope the blue beast gets fixed soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
aww brownie, sry dude, i heard about it 2day. hey my titan has more than enough space for us to cruise in. :-D. well hopefully ins. will let you get a new one, so u can sell me the scrapped one for 8$ and then we can both have sti's :p!!!!!! then we can go cruising, racing, get hit by drunk drivers......well not the last one but you get the idea! well, im just glad my fellow fat man isnt injured and ill get my sis to give you a backrub so u feel better...u no....chiropractic ****! :-D! well, g/l w/ the blue beast, i never did get a ride in it w/ ur UTEC tuned.

g/l bro.

sincerely
Ali J Ebrahimi
ClubTitan.org rawr VLT - ViVa LoS TiTaNs

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
DTR rex said:
drunk driving should be automatic death penalty :mad:
the u.s. has the most lax drunk driving penalties, its bs!!! some countries you could never drive again after pulling that ****.

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
zapman said:
the u.s. has the most lax drunk driving penalties, its bs!!! some countries you could never drive again after pulling that ****.

Not only that but cops are hesitant to pursue DUI charges on peopel unless it's an extreme case. Why? because the steps that they have to follow are soo scrutinized by lawyers and so lengthy that it will take them off the road for nearly 3 hours.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
I used to have to play the "enforcer" at highschool parties to keep people from driving drunk. I would have friend of mine trying to fight me over me not letting them drive drunk. It would suck because I became the "bad guy" and got sick of it. I stopped going to parties with my usual friends senior year because I did not want it on my conscious if I let them go and they kill a family or themselves.
whats even funnier is that half of them have DUI's and are under 21 years old. Their parents hire a lawyer and they are good to go. Pay a fine and on the road drunk the next weekend :mad:

this legal system is a fcking joke! People get license suspensions because of a few speeding tickets for 15mph over, yet rich kids with DUI's and sh!t continue to drive and endangering lives

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they guy who hit me lived down the block....neighbors saw the entire thing. He hit my car....my friends GTi....somebodys S4....and a pickup truck

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
DTR rex said:
I used to have to play the "enforcer" at highschool parties to keep people from driving drunk. I would have friend of mine trying to fight me over me not letting them drive drunk. It would suck because I became the "bad guy" and got sick of it. I stopped going to parties with my usual friends senior year because I did not want it on my conscious if I let them go and they kill a family or themselves.
whats even funnier is that half of them have DUI's and are under 21 years old. Their parents hire a lawyer and they are good to go. Pay a fine and on the road drunk the next weekend :mad:

this legal system is a fcking joke! People get license suspensions because of a few speeding tickets for 15mph over, yet rich kids with DUI's and sh!t continue to drive and endangering lives
it baffles me how you can even get out of that ****. what can you possibly say to make it sound good? its like taking a gun and randomly firing it at a crowd.

its bs that you can get a vehicular wrecklessness for doing ****ties in an empty parking lot at night and lose your liscence, but you can get out of intentionally driving drunk on roads and endangering other people. :thumbdown

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
its all about money revenue isnt it? they just want you to pay a fine and let you out on the road to pay another fine. if they took you off the road, you cant F up and pay fines.

make sure you dont go through all this BS with the body shop like i did, bastards...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts