ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local track this weekend to see the Pro Mod's make a few passes and this car caught my attention in the pits and on the track. Thought I'd share some pics and info since we all enjoy turbo cars. It actually has the smallest engine in the class with a 427 small block but holds some track records including a 3.87 second pass in the 1/8 mile and 5.94 @ 243 in the 1/4. He holds the Pro Mod track record at my local track with a 3.95 @ 196 in the 1/8.

Note the size of the front wheel...

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Eric05mx said:
I went to my local track this weekend to see the Pro Mod's make a few passes and this car caught my attention in the pits and on the track. Thought I'd share some pics and info since we all enjoy turbo cars. It actually has the smallest engine in the class with a 427 small block but holds some track records including a 3.87 second pass in the 1/8 mile and 5.94 @ 243 in the 1/4.
That's slow :rolleyes:

·
Registered
750 Posts
lol What supporting mods do I need to run that turbo in my WRX? Will it even fit in the engine compartment?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol What supporting mods do I need to run that turbo on my WRX? Will it even fit in the engine compartment?
None! It will bolt right up, lol. At 40psi you should be good for 1000whp.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love the color more than anything..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts