ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone.. i have just purchased me a 2004 San Remo Red Subaru Impreza WRX... And had to join a Forum like this here that has to do with wrx's.. I used to own a 1998 honda prelude.. and to tell you it is alot different driving this new car. i am a import enthusiast.. my car is all stock... and i would love anyone to help me out what can be the best little upgrades for the car.. let alone i just joined the turbo charged world.. well ill be on this site looking for alot tips and help. thanks

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
hey welcome!

i as well went from a honda (99 civic ex) to the subie and its a huge upgrade!

enjoy it :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jebus Welcome to the club!

Please no BOV.
haha thats funny that was going to be my first upgrade.. but i read more about it im just going to keep it stock the BOV that is... but one question. if i do a FMIC would i have to get a aftermarket BOV?

·
Registered
617 Posts
haha thats funny that was going to be my first upgrade.. but i read more about it im just going to keep it stock the BOV that is... but one question. if i do a FMIC would i have to get a aftermarket BOV?
You don't need a FMIC, the stock TMIC is more than sufficient handling the air flow for the stock turbo.

Check out an Accessport from Cobb Tuning and get yourself an aftermarket downpipe. You'll be at what's called "stage II" Check out the map below.
You can get a used version one AP for around $300 and a DP for around $200. Not bad increase in power for $500! :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
hello and welcome to the club

1 - 6 of 6 Posts