ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am soooo f***ing pissed off!!!!!!!!!!! I was making a right turn into a shopping center that a cop was pulling out of. While making my right turn i guess i "squeeled" my tires which was complete BS. My tires may have chirped for a sec cuz there was a lil bump in the road while I was turning. The F***ing pig (i mean cop) even said "I know these lil cars are high in performance". All I can says is F*** the pooooolllliiiiiceee.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
How much is the fine? How many points on your liscence? If you were pulling into a parking lot technically that is private property, the police have no jurisdiction when it comes to traffic citations there. The only way he could write you a ticket is if the store called and told him and even then it is hearsay. I would fight it, explain everything to the judge..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha!!!! you have a great point.... IT was private property, therefore I will fight the ticket to the fullest extent.

Stevo

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
unless the cop said it happened before he was technically "in" the lot. the entry area and sidewalk are still city property. :rolleyes:

that really sucks, man. would your car "attract attention" with its looks? and you could fight it and say your tires were really low on pressure, and they squealed at low speed. you were "pulling off the road to inspect the pressure" when you got stopped.

·
Premium Member
26,609 Posts
It sucks getting that ticket, but I have to ask, were you going fast? Also, I'm surprised you would say that about a cop.

stevo98765 said:
my dad was a CHP (California Highway Patrol) Officer for 12 years

Stevo

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok..... first of all...... There is a HUGE difference between the CHP and the motha F***ing Orange County Sherrif's. My dad was way way chill...... First of all:

-The CHP helps more people than the F**K with.
second: - The oc sherrif's are out to F**K with teenagers!!!
3rd - my dad is one of the chillest people your will ever meet

4th - I am working right now and I wille explain the rest later.

Stevo

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
stevo98765 said:
ok..... first of all...... There is a HUGE difference between the CHP and the motha F***ing Orange County Sherrif's. My dad was way way chill...... First of all:

-The CHP helps more people than the F**K with.
second: - The oc sherrif's are out to F**K with teenagers!!!
3rd - my dad is one of the chillest people your will ever meet

4th - I am working right now and I wille explain the rest later.

Stevo

Are you gay.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bigwrxguy said:
Are you gay.

what b**ch, where The F*(K do you live. I"ll meet you right now and we'll handle this shi&T. You are probably some ****** lil bi#tch thal lives with this ****ing parents and mommy and daddy buy you everything. If you are anywhere in the SoCal area I will galdly leave work right now and beat the living sh*t outa you. Come on, name a location right now in SoCal.... I 'll f**kin be there. P&*sy A$$ B&tch. Be a man and face up to a challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
:rotfl: This thread got great in a jiffy.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.