ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have alot of work on my WRX and I think I want to do some serious power mods and looking for a good place that works on WRX on Long Island. Also is there a awd dyno on LI, I found abunch of 2 wheel but no awd.
I have an APEXI SAFC and alot of people say its more just pretty lights then anything else and I think thats what keeps thowing a code saying I'm running to rich... Any help would be awesome..

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Hey, Metric Subaru in Huntington is awesome if you want somone to work on your car. www.mspt.net.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Give me a call at 1-631-588-9777
I am located in ronkonkoma LI. There is an AWD dyno about 1 mile from me. I can do the tuning for you. And yes the AFC is alot more than just pretty lights.

Junior
Empyrean moto-imports

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JuniorGTR said:
Give me a call at 1-631-588-9777
I am located in ronkonkoma LI. There is an AWD dyno about 1 mile from me. I can do the tuning for you. And yes the AFC is alot more than just pretty lights.

Junior
Empyrean moto-imports
Thanks alot, thats awesome, if you get a chance email me @ [email protected] so we can talk and work something out. I'm at school now and then go to work, so I couldn't call till after 9.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
He's a very very very helpful individual with an excellent looking shop. I was very impressed when I was there so now I'm sending most of my tuning/mechanic business to him since he's so close. The place can't be easier to find either, it's right inside the foreign trade zone by MacArthur. :thumbup:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Junior just tuned my stg4 before the weekend. I highly recommend him for your tuning needs. I was brave enough to run the race map on the last LISC meet. :) :eek3: :D . This man knows how to tune a UTEC!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts