ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I fielded quotes from dealers in the Philly/NJ area. Currently I have a competitive quote from Colonial Subauru in Feasterville, PA. Others were a bit higher.

2012 Base WRX in White with short throw shifter option @ $25,055 ($100 below invoice according to them). The car would take 4-8 weeks upon ordering. I used truecar.com to lightly "negotiate" the price to this point.

What do you think? Any experiences with Colonial Subaru or other nearby dealers? Thank :thumbup:

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Coleman Subaru in Ewing, NJ tried to GIVE me a 2007 STI Limited brand new when I bought it back in Oct of 2006. They were a pleasure to work with and got the car to me $2k below invoice. That was then though...and it was an STI. So, perhaps its worth a call to them?

I have heard good things about Colonial though, so perhaps that's a good bet.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to look into Coleman Subaru. They are closest to me and didn't come up in my searches. Thanks

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I still get birthday cards from Dirk Zondag, who is their internet sales manager...or was...4 years ago. Not sure if he's still there.

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,731 Posts
try Glanzmann. They are in jenkintown and have always given me good value and service.

edit: PS, dont listen to Mikie...here wears denim jackets:screwy::confused1:rclap::face:

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
I had good luck with Flemington Subaru (NJ). Matched the best prices I could find elsewhere. Dealt with Alex - not great, not bad, but efficient. The price you are being given is pretty solid - but I think you could get it a few hundred less. I did, for base with STS, Dimming mirror and the armrest extension.

·
Registered
59 Posts
bought my 11 rex at colonial; base model w/ spt exhaust. sticker price was 27228 w/ the destination fee and all that. i ended up getting it for 26 and 0%. i wanted a base model but they told me the one with the spt exhaust was on they way so i said sure, still had to wait a month but better than waiting twice that. plus i like the exhaust note!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got confirmation from Colonial that they will go $550 under invoice on whatever model and options I choose. Going on Saturday to test drive and order my Rex! :cool:

I'm planning on the 5-door Premium in white. Is the auto dimming mirror with compass worth it? I want to get a tint on the car, but the mirror is a big chunk of that cost so maybe I have to pick one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts