ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Matt and I love Subaru’s. I currently don’t own one, but I’m getting close to buying. My job starts in 2 weeks and soon after that I will be looking to make a purchase. So I guess that’s why I’m here. To do my research and ask enthusiasts and fans their advice.

A little about myself. I live in Cincinnati, OH...born and raised. I’m 33 years old. I was enlisted in the US Coast Guard from 2007 to 2013 where I did law enforcement and worked on diesel engines. I’m currently not working but like I said, I start a new job in a couple weeks as a security supervisor at a local hospital.

So...I’ll be snooping around the boards trying to take as much information I can so I can make a purchase I’m happy with. See you around!

·
Premium Member
10,938 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Matt and I love Subaru’s. I currently don’t own one, but I’m getting close to buying. My job starts in 2 weeks and soon after that I will be looking to make a purchase. So I guess that’s why I’m here. To do my research and ask enthusiasts and fans their advice.

A little about myself. I live in Cincinnati, OH...born and raised. I’m 33 years old. I was enlisted in the US Coast Guard from 2007 to 2013 where I did law enforcement and worked on diesel engines. I’m currently not working but like I said, I start a new job in a couple weeks as a security supervisor at a local hospital.

So...I’ll be snooping around the boards trying to take as much information I can so I can make a purchase I’m happy with. See you around!
Welcome, I'm just south of the border in NKY. The Subaru scene here isn't super strong but there are plenty around. I'd recommend anything you find used take up to turn in concepts in Cincinnati to have a prepurchase inspection done, if buying new, beechmont Subaru can eff off.

Keep an eye on what's modified, there were some fly by night shops butchering cars for a long while. So if it's modified and tuned outside of Cobb packages make sure it was from Turn In Concepts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts