Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good e tuner that can actually tune your car i so far have a catless tsudo downpipe spt exhaust and air pump delete which i wanna permanetely delete the codes with the tune i emailed brentuning and he replied with "We would want all federally mandated equipment back in the car if we are tuning it. We do not sell, install, or bypass any federally mandated systems" that like made my day then whats the point of the tunes.
Long story short i need to find a e tuner that can actually tune your car for a good price and not giving a **** of whats in my car.

·
Super Moderator
10,960 Posts
All of them will including bren. There is more to this story unless he just got busted by carb

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ye maybe but then i emailed torqued performace and they say they wont tune my car unless i have a fuel pressure regulator.

·
Super Moderator
10,960 Posts
Ye maybe but then i emailed torqued performace and they say they wont tune my car unless i have a fuel pressure regulator.
Well looks like you’ll need to do exactly what they ask you to do. Or you can take it to a performance shop and have them do it.

·
Master Baiter
12,649 Posts
Do the Cobb Tuning course to get ATR software and just disable the codes. If you don't have a WBO2 sensor (to properly monitor / tune AFR), just stick with the Cobb mapping and disable the necessary DTCs. That course will also teach you about making adjustments to parameters so if you start experiencing boost issues, you can edit the map to correct them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Bren I think is $300. Phatbotti tuning is $500. Arguably the best e-tuners there are. Just pay the extra 2/3 and get pro tuned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts