ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
$700 sounds about right. The lowest I found them was $649, but of course, that place was "out of stock". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah right... I wasn't going to buy them (actually, someone already won those). My wife would freakin' kill me if she saw me spend that much on a set of headlights! :eek:

I was just more curious than anything.
(There is another set out there from the same seller if you're interested) :)

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Fixxxer said:
Yeah right... I wasn't going to buy them (actually, someone already won those). My wife would freakin' kill me if she saw me spend that much on a set of headlights! :eek:

I was just more curious than anything.
(There is another set out there from the same seller if you're interested) :)
If I buy those I will have to give up eating for a month:tongue:

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
damn I never thought about it that way... the cost of those lights is probably an average rent.. :eek:

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
So true! I thought aboot that when I bought my JDM's. Then I sold them and said, "That was stupid". Then I bought a set of Morrettes, sold them later on and said "No, I am REALLY stupid".

Now I have Prodrives that I bought for $750. I have not sold them. A lab rat will learn after three tries. I am a very stupid man.

On a positive note, most of the websites I look on now are selling the same lights for $900-1100. I am teh smartAr now? :confused1 Is this what you call an investment?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I think real JDM HIDs go for about 2K, which is the most insane thing I have ever heard. I haven't really been looking that hard, though.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
That's about right for the black chrome ones with the HID ballasts and bulbs. They're a real pain in the _ _ _ to install though. WRX Headlights work of a reverse switch, meaning that the ground triggers on/off. I learned the hard way. I would never do it again.

·
Registered
223 Posts
WRX-games said:
So true! I thought aboot that when I bought my JDM's. Then I sold them and said, "That was stupid". Then I bought a set of Morrettes, sold them later on and said "No, I am REALLY stupid".

Now I have Prodrives that I bought for $750. I have not sold them. A lab rat will learn after three tries. I am a very stupid man.

On a positive note, most of the websites I look on now are selling the same lights for $900-1100. I am teh smartAr now? :confused1 Is this what you call an investment?
damn you are rich

1 - 11 of 11 Posts