ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....I havent had a kill in a long time..at least not a worthy one.

Tonight that streak ends...I am going hunting right now.. :D

I will come back w/a kill...a WORTHY one...I will make all clubwrx members proud :thumbup:

Will post when I return

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well...I got my wish !

87 or 88 Civic Hatch...old beatup thing...Primer Blue w/no bumper...lol

It however did have a FMIC and a bunch of gauges...

Ran from like 35 mph...I pulled immediately as I should w/my torque and held a 1 car lead to around 110mph...I was waiting to see if he would pull me in ..but nope..I only say this because my car feels like a bottle neck right now up top w/my lil 18g :rotfl: ....

I then just for ha ha's ran into a GT mustang and I havent killed one of those in a long time...Exhaust only and we all know the result of that one...He said "damn that car is HAIRY fast...???? must be a mustang thing..

All and all I quenched my hunger....The civic was fun ...He looked over and pointed and said that thing is quick...I :tongue: and drove off...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Must......upgrade.......your..........TURBO :unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy: I wanna hear Viper/Z06/911 kills :cool:

j/k :p Keep the kills comin' !

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She goes away in a week or so...No more kills until Marchish...then she'll be ready.

I'll have street kills...and finally some dig/drag kills...

Unless my 2.0 Jetta can pull off some miracles this winter..this will prolly be my last kill post... :sadwave:

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
13secwrx said:
She goes away in a week or so...No more kills until Marchish...then she'll be ready.

I'll have street kills...and finally some dig/drag kills...

Unless my 2.0 Jetta can pull off some miracles this winter..this will prolly be my last kill post... :sadwave:
Its gonna suck without your kill posts...

You need a bigger turbo!!! I will not be satisfied with you unitl I hear that you pulled on a 911T from a roll:mad:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
I search "New Posts" rather than forum by forum. And I didn't realize that this was in WRX vs the World. If I had, I would have understood exactly what you were saying before I got to the 2nd post.

Because, until then, I really thought you were going hunting, and you desperately wanted to shoot something... I'm very glad you didn't and that you got the kills you were looking for. :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wasnt...think of the facts..

87 civic..weighs like 2100lbs...
he had no bumper so less weight :rotfl:
Turbo...who knows what engine or turbo..but still turbo
My car is not exactly a rock star over 5k...under 5k :eek3: ..over 5k :rolleyes:

I'm just glad I won...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah but my curves are :screwy: ...I'll get it straight over the winter...Those are PEAK numbers...I need a better hp/tq curve and life will be good again...

For a 2.0 engine though the 18g is the Sh*t...for a 2.5 it is Sh*t.... :thumbdown

·
Registered
976 Posts
13secwrx said:
Yeah but my curves are :screwy: ...I'll get it straight over the winter...Those are PEAK numbers...I need a better hp/tq curve and life will be good again...

For a 2.0 engine though the 18g is the Sh*t...for a 2.5 it is Sh*t.... :thumbdown
Are you using the stock cams from your stock 2.0 motor? That would be a big part of your problem.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stock Cams on ported 2.0 Heads...

I know this is a huge part of my problem...Cams are so damn expensive though...

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
13secwrx said:

you nuts man.... but I commend you for it.

Everything leads to something else. VF22 isnt big enough, jump to 18G. Then jump to 2.5 motor. Then build up the engine. Now you are looking at a bigger turbo and a further build up on the engine.
:eek3: :eek3:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
13secwrx said:

Have you seen the Crower cams that came out recently? About half the cost of JUN. Check on NASIOC.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will they work w/my 2.0 heads ?...

·
Registered
976 Posts
13secwrx said:

I hear ya man. The stock cams are fine for a stock 2.0 displacement but they dont work so well with a 2.2 or a 2.5.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have kept the stock displacement and built the motor to rev to 9k instead.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts