ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be leaving for Japan in just over a week. What items should I try to grab while I'm over there? My friend told me about a JDM rear cup holder that sounds interesting. I'm hoping that the weak yen may get me some good deals. If you guys can think of anything else post it please.

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Pick me up the full Tommy Kaira kit while you're there, ok? ;) :D

Really though...the rear cupholder sounds cool...how much are you thinking about lugging back home?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I'm gonna take a really big suitcase and pack just enough clothes. So whatever I can cram into my case.

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
junaitari said:
Can you bring me back an STI?

Better yet, an R-34?
Watch him come back with little toy cars...hehe

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Bring back a lot of pics, and try to visit as many speed shops as possible. :)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Can you go over there and post about stuff u can get on this club? I'd be interested in some injectors if you could beat 400. Or maybe some turbos.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Where are you going?

I hope you know Japanese. If you do then pick up a Option magazine while you're over there and find a local tuner shop or Super Autobacs that is nearby and let loose. If you don't know Japanese kidnap someone that does (make sure they are into cars) and beg them to take you shopping for toys. I just got back from Japan and it was harder than I expected to get stuff. Not all of Nippon cares about cars and flipping through Japanese For Travelers gets kinda of old when people are waiting in line. Have fun, take pics, and keep your hands inside the taxis/cars while your over there.

PS I'm not trying to steal your thunder but if anyone wants to see the pictures I took...
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=48170&t=7274#post48170

1 - 9 of 9 Posts