ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this weekend I'll be going over to stage 2. I have 13k on my 2011 now and stage 1 is fun but I want more power but also want to be on the safe side.

I guess in the long run I want to know what issue or things I need to look for going stage 2. I'll be doing OS tune nothing agressive. Do I need to look into Injectors or new fuel pump?

I know the 2011's have a Plastic BPV and our course our **** TMIC, if I didn't plan on going past this would I been fine with all these being stock?

Anything else I should look into getting?

All suggestions appreciated :)

And I totally expect Syn to chime in on this :thumbup:

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Fuel pump? No.
Injectors? No.
BPV? Yes.
TMIC? I'd say hold off and see if it leaks.
One Step Colder Plugs? Wouldn't hurt.

Catted DP, right?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuel pump? No.
Injectors? No.
BPV? Yes.
TMIC? I'd say hold off and see if it leaks.
One Step Colder Plugs? Wouldn't hurt.

Catted DP, right?

Catted yes, what plugs would you recommend?
what BPV?

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
NGK One Step Colder plugs and Forge BPV

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
+1 to everything Lokey said.

I'm stg2+ and I just upgraded my BPV to the Turbosmart BPV (which is awesome) and my next step is NGK plugs.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
It wouldn't fit under the hood after the PW TMIC. lol
ahhh, I was slightly worried about that because (hopefully) a PW TMIC is in my (distant) future. Everything I read online said it would fit with a PW TMIC....but I take your experience with the product itself over words on the internets.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
ahhh, I was slightly worried about that because (hopefully) a PW TMIC is in my (distant) future. Everything I read online said it would fit with a PW TMIC....but I take your experience with the product itself over words on the internets.
Thank you. Been there, done that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts