Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I have not purchased from Dan yet, I must say that he has answered all my emails very quikly and nicely, which I give him much credit for considering I have bothered him with about 10 different emails in the past few days :)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I havent recieved my products from him yet since I just sent the money out today, but he does give great customer service. In the past 3 days he has probably responded to 5 of my emails a day. Even if your not asking him about his products he will still give you advice, and he gave me a great price on his downpipe and a blitz nur spec touring. I dont know where he finds the time to run a speed shop post on two message boards and and respond to all of us pesky wrx owner's emails. Thank you Dan for all your help. In short I highly recommend Godspeed that is unless my order never arrives:D .

Alex

·
Registered
243 Posts
Dan has done work on my car, Up-pipe,Down-pipe, and exhaust. His prices are great and customer service is great as well. He even came to my work to grab my Unichip outta my car and sent it to Turboxs for my lastest mod. (VF-30!) getting that installed Tuesday. ( I HOPE..... DAN??? :D ). He is a busy dude though.

With all the vendors out there... Some have ridiculous cheap prices. But do they have the service?? I know two places that can back up my statement, Godspeed, and World One Performance. Both Dan and Garret are decent guys, They are not out there just to sling parts. (my opinion)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to say dan at godspeed is a very helpful person, not to mention that his products are awesome!!!! my car went from 13.7 @97.5 mph to a 13.3 @101.70 with the addition of his catless downpipe only. my only other mods were cai, turbo xs hpbc, and a hks cat back. Not to mention no cel, fitment was damn near perfect, and tech support is outstanding!! keep up the great work Dan!!!!! frankie rozell

·
Registered
20 Posts
Positive marks for Dan and his products. I have been very pleased with the quality of my up and down pipes . His support of customers is top-notch and extremely helpful.

Evan

·
Registered
559 Posts
I am one of the guys that sends him 10 email in 1 day and he answers all of them.
i never purchased anything from him untill today.
I made a big order and finally i can pay him back for all his help:D
I just LOVE him :D :D
He is one of the few guys that can answer emails knowing what he is saying.
HE knows what he says and what he does,,and that gives customers the confidence they need:D
Keep it up God.:cool:
Tuca

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good service from a very knowledgeable vendor. I feel confident ordering from Godspeed because I get reasonable prices and he answers phone calls and emails promptly. I have ordered from him in the past and I have another order on the way. He posts regularly to this board and doesn't mind answering questions before and after an order.

Highly recommended.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just want to add my .02

Dan is awesome. His advice is great, and most importantly he is totally honest with the customer. And like everyone else has said he communicates with the customer VERY fast, which is nice in dealing with a dealer a ways away from home....

I just wish Godspeed was in my town :(

Thanks Dan for the help and advice!:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
would y'all please stop calling him and ordering stuff so he can get back to working on my order!? :D

excellent email response time. now if only i was local so i could just go down there and pick up my stuff, haha

·
Registered
559 Posts
i am trying to bring him to Brazil with everything payed by me+ the install prices i would pay.(Hotel,Flight Tickets,Rented Car,Food,Etc)
He rejected my proposal cause he said hes too busy:(
But i wont stop buying with him
Tuca:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts