ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be getting a godspeed uppipe soon and was wondering where's the best place to get the gaskets? The Subaru/Chrysler dealership here doesn't carry hardly any Subaru parts and would have to be ordered, which they take forever. Also, I thought I read that it does but does the Godspeed uppipe come with new studs for the turbo?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
The Godspeed uppipe has the turbo studs welded onto the flange, so it is exactly like the stock uppipe in that respect, just a pull-and-replace.

I got my first set of gaskets from Godspeed when I ordered my uppipe. I'm not sure what Dan charges...I can't remember.

I just ordered a new gasket from the Dealer but it is taking them about 5 days to get it in, and it ran me about $13 for JUST the lower gasket.

If you go to www.subaruparts.com, they have them listed for slightly less than dealer price, but you have to pay for shipping. If you are gonna order a set of gaskets, this would be cheaper, but for a single gasket, the Dealer is the cheapest.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Just get the gaskets from Dan/Godspeed. He charges $240 for the whole setup and that includes shipping.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Flyboy said:
Just get the gaskets from Dan/Godspeed. He charges $240 for the whole setup and that includes shipping.
Got mine at the same price with gasket :D

Don't forget to get either Ultra Copper or Muffler Cement 1200 degree (by Yale engineering) on the lower joint. Even Vishnu recommanded using some sort of high temp sealant to make sure no leaks.

You can search for the Vishnu post.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I didn't know that you could get all the gaskets from godspeed. I'll just get the whole setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts