Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hurry back. Shoudln't take you long. You have 390HP.;) Take it to the dragstrip when you come back or on your way back. Thanks.:)

·
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I´ll be back in the office monday although I´m sure I have 80 voice mails to go through. The worst has happenned and I am out of the country at the moment. I have a flight back tomorrow and all will slowly get back to normal. I am already planning a million things to do when I get back to expand and service my customers better. I´m terribly sorry for the inconvenience and all will soon be better than normal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dan,

Glad you will be back soon. I don't know how many voice mails you have, but your voice mailbox is full.

Wish you the best in the matters you had to take care of.

Anthony

·
Registered
383 Posts
Maybe it's easy for me to say this since I'm not an awaiting customer, but it's family man. Nothing comes before family in my book. I say take your time and do what needs to be done, everything else can wait.

best wishes,

VV

God said:
I´ll be back in the office monday although I´m sure I have 80 voice mails to go through. The worst has happenned and I am out of the country at the moment. I have a flight back tomorrow and all will slowly get back to normal. I am already planning a million things to do when I get back to expand and service my customers better. I´m terribly sorry for the inconvenience and all will soon be better than normal.

·
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VetteVert said:
Maybe it's easy for me to say this since I'm not an awaiting customer, but it's family man. Nothing comes before family in my book. I say take your time and do what needs to be done, everything else can wait.

best wishes,

VV

You're right. Nothing comes before family. Today I have meetings with a million people to handle all the details and what not so I don't expect to take calls until tomorrow. I'll do what I can to get everything back together by week's end. I also have a little brother to take care of.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts