ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1846036847

Found this thing on Ebay while I was looking around. A little ricey at first, but then the slide show gets to the pic of the rear of the car........ See for yourself, but putting STI in big red lettering (not the STi logo, but STI) in Times New Roman font is about as low as you can go. Sort of like writing V-TECH with a magic marker on the hood of your 1987 Honda Accord!

If this WRX belongs to anyone on the forum, I'm terribly sorry if I've offended you, but wow, I have only one thing ask. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING????? :eek:

·
Registered
988 Posts
what's with all the toggle switches on the sunvisor above the rearview mirror? Couldn't he have found something a little more "stylish" Why does anyone need a PS2 in their car? Why red all over the interior? Just makes me want to puke!!!:mad:

·
Registered
211 Posts
thetoulman said:
OMG! They Mangled that car! That almost makes me sick!

:( :mad:
I agree. The interior is messed up. The game machine and TV thing is overkill. Did the guy that built this ever drive one of these cars? You don't need a video game, the car is a video game! And that red STI on the back! That is not even in the right font, case, or size.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Be the first on your block to own a Rex Ricer.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Somebody, for the love of god put that car out of its misery and shoot the guy that made it so he can't do it again.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Continuing the theme of "WHY??????????" I found this monstrousity on I-Club. I think this is carrying the STi pink scheme a bit too far!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Man, the manager at Wendy's going to be really mad that his sign went from:

SALAD BAR $4.99
FROSTY $.99
FRENCH FRIES $.99

to:

ALAD BAR $4.99
FROS Y $.99
FRENCH FR ES $.99

·
Registered
211 Posts
cnoff said:
Man, the manager at Wendy's going to be really mad that his sign went from:

SALAD BAR $4.99
FROSTY $.99
FRENCH FRIES $.99

to:

ALAD BAR $4.99
FROS Y $.99
FRENCH FR ES $.99
MLAHAHAHAHA!!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
I always try to understand people. Always. And when I see that, I realize that some people honeslty think it looks cool. You know, sometimes you may look at something and say it's nice but wouldn't buy it. Well, i can't even say that for that one. But again, that guy probably had fun and was excited about it. That's all that matters.
Now... JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! What the hell!?!??!?! :D

Yeah... enough with the video game system in the car already. If you are a hardcore or even just a real video game fan, you always want to be home, nobody disturbing you when you play video games. If you want to be the biggest show off, you put a PS2 in your car. And have the chicks and jealous friends go "Wow....". But again, whatever you fell like doing with your money is good enough for me.

Those switches in that car... they look.... fruity..... is it me or they look very colorful? :D

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
*sigh*

:rolleyes:

I mean, it could be worse, couldn't it guys? Couldn't it?

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Trailboss516 said:
*sigh*

:rolleyes:

I mean, it could be worse, couldn't it guys? Couldn't it?
no

Edit: Did y'all notice the typo in the description between the 3-point harness and tv's in the sun visors? Freudian slip maybe??? :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts