ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, just a little miffed right now. I had ordered a Greddy Evo 2 from MPJ Performance about a week ago. They got back to me the next day via email saying that the Evo 2 was backordered about a month and if I would like to still keep the order. I said "no" and that I had my heart set on that exhaust. So they credit my card for the amount and just ship the Helix products I also ordered.

As soon as I see the credit has gone through, I hop over to Gruppe-s and see that the Evo 2 can be shipped within a couple of days (based on their Order indictator). So I place my order last night for it.

I get an email just now from Gruppe-s....it's on backorder.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I can't help that it's on backorder everywhere, but it'd be nice if these online vendors could better coordinate their inventory/supply with THEIR WEBSITE. :mad:

Just a lil frustrated...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Last week I received one of the three items I had ordered from Gruppe-S. All three had the green dot which is supposed to signify that it will ship the next day.

When I called to see wtf they said "that data base isn't accurate."

If the effin database isn't accurate then get it the hell off of the website!!!!

And yes....I feel better now. :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I've been waiting for my apex'i intake for over a month now due to backorder.... It sucks. (I ordered from gruppe-s and observed a blue-dot aka ships within 2-4 days, but that max guy e-mailed me shortly after) I'm not entirely pissed off, it just sucks to wait.

My AP came in faster than this :rolleyes:

·
Registered
224 Posts
No, I'm not entirely pissed off either. When I e-mailed them they called me within 1/2 an hour and explained the situation and ended up 2-day shipping the backordered parts out to me at their expense.

Mistakes happen...it's how a company follows through that shows their level of customer service.

I will definately buy from Gruppe-S again....I will call though rather than assuming anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts