ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
What an awesome game. I couldn't believe Crsoby kicked a 55-yard field goal! When did CU get a kicking game?

Another year, another loss for CSU. :)

"I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram!!!!"

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
was it just me...or was it...REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY awkward watching the CSU quarterback crying on national TV???????? hahaha i called up a CSU friend and talked so much trash because his schools QB actually cried on tv. OMG!

-oh yeah i didnt think he was going to make that 55 yard field goal, that was crazy.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
foboiax said:
was it just me...or was it...REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY awkward watching the CSU quarterback crying on national TV???????? hahaha
That was a pathetic moment in sports history. I hope that guy cries himself to sleep every night for the rest of the season. I hope his mother cries too...she should :eek: :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If i was his dad i would have just disowned his azz, or just beat him up. hahah

svc said:
That was a pathetic moment in sports history. I hope that guy cries himself to sleep every night for the rest of the season. I hope his mother cries too...she should :eek: :D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Where is the love? CU lucked out. Sonny screwed up and he is a man to admit it. BTW went to CSU, work for CU.

There were a lot of drunk girls there! :eek:

NCAA regulations say I can't show pics of Student-Athletes. But I can show some pics of Students AND Athletes:

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.

My girlfriend asked why they were booing him. :D

Nice pics!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts