ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may have read in my previous post....some waste of life POS bastard ripped the spoiler off my car. They broke the plastic off the front two bolts...the back two are holding...and the wire for the brake light is still intact. Has anyone had to glue a spoiler back on to a car ever? If so....what did you use? This mechanic told me to use something called UltraGrey....its some adhesive used for gaskets and he said it dries like cement...I mean I would spring for a new one...but i got the car like 2 months ago and its under my deductible...so I would be paying outta my pocket. Let me know if you ever had to reattach a broken spoiler with some type of adhesive. Thanks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its fixed already man....I didn't take any pictures of it....although I prolly should have. I need to get a digitial camera.

·
Registered
253 Posts
M Roadster+WRX said:
Got any pics to post?
I'd like to see what happened.
Sounds like he would like to see the damage he did again so he can laugh at you again. Look at that image by his name, looks guilty to me :).

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
M Roadster+WRX said:

What? Is it my makeup or something?
LOL, I bet you can't even go the grocery store without people recognizing you! Are you and ticrab brothers? Twins?

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Re: My true identity...

M Roadster+WRX said:
I am really a Jedi...
:D I like!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey...i've sena bunch of people with the Subaru letters taken off the back....how did you get the letters off w/o messing up the paint?

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Heh that's cool! That's cool how your WRX does look like a storm trooper. Is that the zero sports spoiler addon?

To de-badge the "subaru" all you need to do is get some floss, a hair drier, and maybe some goo gone to get rid of the stickly leftover glue that may be left on your car and make sure you get something that does no harm to your paint.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Re: Re: Re: My true identity...

M Roadster+WRX said:

You like.....THIS?!?!?!

Suhwheeet!:cool: :D

·
1,832 Posts
Hey M,
I took a pic of your car at the Lake Fairfax meet. I had it up on my computer. I showed a girl I know all my pics and she said "looks like something from star wars" when your car came up. Then noticed the plate and said "oh, ha ah... look at that". Kinda funny. I didn't even realize until she said that, the car was yours. Nice.
-Jim

·
Registered
374 Posts
beastcivic said:
Hey M,
I took a pic of your car at the Lake Fairfax meet. I had it up on my computer. I showed a girl I know all my pics and she said "looks like something from star wars" when your car came up. Then noticed the plate and said "oh, ha ah... look at that". Kinda funny. I didn't even realize until she said that, the car was yours. Nice.
-Jim
That's a funny story. Just to be clear, the WRX is my wife's spaceship. I fly the M Roadster. The Stage 4 is due to arrive early next week. We should have a nice bit of junk to show off come Import Xpression's June 15 show.

Thanks to all for the kind words. Sorry to hijack the thread.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts