ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know a really good window cleaner? the one i use leaves steaks. i think its called sprayway or something like that. its a white bottle with blue letters. maybe im using it wrong haha

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: best Glass Cleaner by far.

dark_rex said:
There this generic foam spray stuff called "Glass Cleaner" that is spectacular. Ammonia Free too, so it's safe for tint.

It's made by SprayWay

http://www.topoftheline.com/glasscleaner.html

dR
haha thats the stuff that i use. im going to give it one more shot and if it doesnt work like i want it to, ill take that money back guarantee

·
Registered
677 Posts
Use anything ammonia free and instead of using paper towels or anything, use newspaper. Some car detail extremists go as far to just use distilled water instead of any solutions. Something with the ink/pigment in newspaper will keep your glass from hazing at night.

·
Banned
96 Posts
ahhh glass cleaner.....I install residetial windows and we use glass cleaner call HI-SHEEN it is an alcohol base glass cleaner tha tbreaks down grease and dirt and it is totally streak free.I use this stuff for everything even as a hand cleaner!!! (yes my nerve endings are dead)

this stuff truly rocks

http://www.alpineglass.com/shop/product.php/id/25SM10/

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
stoner's invisible glass works great for me... plus it adds sort of a coating to make water sheet off like rain-X, for awhile atleast... think it rains 2-3 times before the stuff stopped working

·
Registered
721 Posts
EvilCerealBoX said:
stoner's invisible glass works great for me... plus it adds sort of a coating to make water sheet off like rain-X, for awhile atleast... think it rains 2-3 times before the stuff stopped working
I never noticed any coating but I know this stuff cleans my windows real nice.

·
Registered
49 Posts
EvilCerealBoX said:
stoner's invisible glass works great for me...
Glad someone posted this because I couldn't remember what it was called. This is the good stuff. I've been using a couple cans of other window cleaner that I got from work and they don't come close, but I use em cause they're free for right now. But on more than one occassion I've tried to stick my hand through the driver's side window and it be down, not cause I'm a moron but because the windows are just that clean.

·
Registered
956 Posts
recently tried armorall window cleaner worked good

1 - 18 of 18 Posts