ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to give you guys a heads up, I will be vacating my position as a moderator for awhile. As most of you know, I am active duty military, and my number has come up to head over to Iraq. I don't leave until December, but I will be doing a lot of training and stuff in the upcoming months, and won't really have time to moderate the board appropriately. I will still be around, but in a limited fashion. Good luck to all, and keep in touch!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mad WRX said:
Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink.

Tried to make me think.

Wanna go to my sink. And vomit.

Clean it up wit' Comet.

Earth is my "plonet"!

:eek: B-Rad
Whoop-de-whoop

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Good luck Brad. We look forward to you moderating our asses to hell again in the near future.

·
Registered
839 Posts
changes

We'll look forward to the end of your tour, and your return as our glorious moderator ! :D

Stay safe over there!!

If you need anything from us when your over there, don't be afraid to drop in and ask!

Larry

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Well...I SUPPOSE you can go to Irag. Not that I want you to go or anything but you got to do what you got to do.

Best of luck my buddy...but before your shipped out were holding a going to Irag party for you.

Just let me know when and what free time you have, then its GETTING DRUNK TIME.....:D

Kory

Oh and if you need me to take car of the EVO while your gone just let me know....:p

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MtnManWRX said:
Well...I SUPPOSE you can go to Irag. Not that I want you to go or anything but you got to do what you got to do.

Best of luck my buddy...but before your shipped out were holding a going to Irag party for you.

Just let me know when and what free time you have, then its GETTING DRUNK TIME.....:D

Kory

Oh and if you need me to take car of the EVO while your gone just let me know....:p
Yes, I am sure there will be some major parties to attend prior to heading out.

I think the Evo will do fine sleeping in the garage, but thanks for the offer big dog...

Louis, you gonna drink with us?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mad WRX said:
Louis likes to drink
But, can you hang with the big dogs?!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts