Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my Rex for two months now. It must look really fast cause the guys sit and stair and wont even give me a go.... Is it because im a chickie? Im definantly not afraid of thease nasty boys.:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Oh wow, look guys there's a girl on the board! haha jk. Yep this car is fast & more people know about them now.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I would suggest revving it up at them or even getting a blow off valve to intimidate and make them race you.:eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I dont think you will get alot of races from a stoplight, seems like everyone and their grandma knows the wrx can launch like a bat outta hell. If you wanna race someone you may have to mess with them while rolling, where everyone 'thinks' the wrx is vulnerable.

·
Registered
554 Posts
"eww, its a lady."

The ladies man

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awwww, gee thanks guys. Wonderful to be welcome. Wait till you see my number plates. Thats probably what the boys are stairing at. Its all about deception you see. ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
my wife gets challenged all the time in a wagon to boot, but I live in a city full of Honda ricers. I can barely go down the street without some vrooom vrooom car go zooming by(it is really that bad.)

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
welcome

we'll try to keep the male banter to a minimum now. i think we have had a few chicks here in the past, but most ran away screaming.

we like you though

:D

dR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts