Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok dont give me the response of subaru.net or kazaa cuz i've been to both and no dice i want all 4 i think wrx commercials

wrb
silver one
radar love

·
Registered
81 Posts
I HATE THE NEW WRX COMMERCIALS !!! >_<

they make me so depressed since i just bought a 03 rex and i could have waited a couple more months for a 04... *sigh*

·
Registered
22 Posts
Alpha_32 said:

they make me so depressed since i just bought a 03 rex and i could have waited a couple more months for a 04... *sigh*
I hate them too, but I like the 03 model more. Its just that the new commercials dont appeal to me anymore. I liked the old ones much more, seemed to have a more spirited message. The new ones put me to sleep.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Alpha_32 said:

im the exact opposite, thank god i got an 03... wade, why dont you just post the link?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
ebr0t said:
im the exact opposite, thank god i got an 03... wade, why dont you just post the link?
I would if my poor cablemodem could handle the traffic. As it is, I need to control the flow, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The new one with Lance Armstrong is sweet because the band playing in the background is the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion.

Blues Explosion, Attack!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wade thanks so much i got the wrb one from u and 2 platinum silver.....anyone have the 10best 2 years in a row one?? or the radar love one?? obviously the new 04 also

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
SpeedRacerWRX02 said:
wade thanks so much i got the wrb one from u and 2 platinum silver.....anyone have the 10best 2 years in a row one?? or the radar love one?? obviously the new 04 also
The radar love one is in there, it's the .AVI file (DivX). You will need the DivX codec to play it though.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
SpeedRacerWRX02 said:
You can get the 10 best off the subarus website. I dont know if its downloadable but its there

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
hmmm, who can host all of these? i have been without a TV for a while now, and i'd love to get my hands on these commercials... or some kind gentleman can email them to me at [email protected]
thanks in advance.
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wrinkleboi said:
hmmm, who can host all of these? i have been without a TV for a while now, and i'd love to get my hands on these commercials... or some kind gentleman can email them to me at [email protected]
thanks in advance.
o-|-<) bryan
i can try and upload them with good ol 56K tonight

·
Registered
193 Posts
it would be great if this forum has all the WRX commercial
:)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
The drifiting in the original WRB commercial was MUCH better, with or without the flash of the GC8 SWRT car, I prefer it without, cause that's my car!!! :D

-joe

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
krillz said:
i have all of the 02 03 ones if anyone wnats to host them
chobits said:
it would be great if this forum has all the WRX commercial
:)
I'm currently in the process of upgrading my cable service level, for another $50/month I can get uncapped upstream at around 3Mb. I'll post the link as soon as the change is made.

I'm a bandwidth FIEND, thank God for our city owned Fiber Optic network! :cool:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts