Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery of a 2018 STi Limited about a week ago after ordering it a couple months back. Of course long before the car arrived I had a ridiculous list of STi and Subaru JDM parts picked out and promptly placed the order once the car was in my garage. Thinking I received everything yesterday when UPS delivered a small mountain of Subaru boxes I was confused by yet another Subaru box delivered to my doorstep today. Here's what was in it:

It was the icing on the cake after getting the car earlier than expected and having a great buying experience at the local Subaru dealer. It's good to be part of the Subaru family again! :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What's up with these random gifts from SOA? Do they realize they make me upset when I got nothing! NOTHING, SOB's more like. :)
It might have something to do with ordering a vehicle and customer loyalty. I actually contacted SOA before I ordered my STi to ask about a customer loyalty program (they don't officially have one) and I gave them the VIN from my previous WRX. Then I followed up with them after I purchased the vehicle.

Whatever the reason it was a nice contrast with how I was treated by a different manufacturer/dealer for 6 months while waiting for a different car I ordered. And how did they know I needed a Yeti cooler?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I own three Subarus currently and owned a fourth along the line... I'm also closely following the Ascent as a potential replacement for my single non-Subaru vehicle. Am I not loyal enough?

Good for you (and Subaru). Those Yeti's are nice, and are anything but inexpensive!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I own three Subarus currently and owned a fourth along the line... I'm also closely following the Ascent as a potential replacement for my single non-Subaru vehicle. Am I not loyal enough?

Good for you (and Subaru). Those Yeti's are nice, and are anything but inexpensive!
Sure, that sounds loyal enough to me. I'll put a word in with my non-existent contacts at SOA. :p

And whoa...another Bendite on here? Give a wave if you see a silver STI around town. My sales guy said few people order silver and they haven't sold any in that color yet this year so it'll probably be me.

·
Banned
289 Posts
Awesome dude!

My in-laws had some OUTSIDE OF WARRANTY issues...and SOA gave them a new engine free of charge in their outback....and then sent them a $400 Dyson Vacuum.

Can't beat it!

·
Registered
120 Posts
And whoa...another Bendite on here? Give a wave if you see a silver STI around town. My sales guy said few people order silver and they haven't sold any in that color yet this year so it'll probably be me.
Wow, cool, I didn't even notice you were from Bend. My WRX is white with UO plates - I'll give you the Subie wave next time I see you!

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
3,818 Posts
We have traded two Subaru’s on 2018 Subaru’s In the last 40 days and I have not even gotten a thank you.

·
Banned
289 Posts
We have traded two Subaru’s on 2018 Subaru’s In the last 40 days and I have not even gotten a thank you.
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
3,818 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts