ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever had an encounter with one? I was just on Off Topic and had a discussion going. I can tell you my stories but I'd rather hear yours:)

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Don't believe in 'em...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
same here until weird stuff started happening to my family when we moved into this weird house. Maybe ghosts isn't the right word.. lets try enexplained circumstances:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
i was once on vaction is virginia and the hotel was said to be "haunted".. i said BS... but my fam were to scared 2 sleep there but i went to check it out any way.... well i went up with my sister to like the 30th floor.. i dont no what floor but it was high... and ways we got there and the place was dead quite... walked out of the elevator and the ice machine started going crazy! ice falling ever where and the drinks going off!! all of them!! i was like les get the f*uck out of here.. we run into the elevator and it wouldnt go... kept pressing the button ..close door.. lobby.. so then later we went swimming and i was told 4 little girls drounded in there waring jewlery and it is said that u can here them still.. i dove in and what do i hear..... yup the sound of jewlery shaking violently.. also we were video taping and the sec we walked in the hotel it turned off... wtf bran new camera.. when we were leaving it turned on again.... i didnt see any thing but still freeky...

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
i'd rather not share my experiences, but when i was really young (ages 4-8) my family lived in a haunted house....
I guess it was built on an ancient Indian barial ground.... my parents told me stories, but I dont really remember anything due to my young age...

I def. believe... but i feel that nothing is more powerful than the power of God, so it doesnt really bother me. If there is a heaven, there is a hell.... if there is good, there is evil... its all relative.

we had an exorcist come to our old house, and i guess that got rid of everything... but my parents said that the memories were to much, so we moved

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
307 Posts
My uncle (R.I.P.) use to tell me this story:

He was doing some early morning hunting down the road from where he lived (rural SE Virginia). While walking back to his house, he began to hear something coming up behind him, sounding like horses running. He began to run and it got louder and closer. He felt wind, like breathing, on the back of his neck. He ran home and locked the door.

This took place before I was born, but I know the road and it's a bit creepy. Thick woods on both sides of a gravel road.
It sounded like B.S. the first time I heard it, but the guy was scared. Pale flush every time anyone would bring it up.
It's not a first person experience, but it's a story from where I grew up.

I have a couple more if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
677 Posts
My GF's grandma tells this story of a man who lived down the street who always used to ride a horse-cart and would yell at his horses "Get'on Melvin" or something and then the wheels would squeek. One day when she was a little girl, about a week after he died, her and her sister were walking back from the grocery store and they heard the squeeking wheel on the cart and heard "Get'on Melvin" and hauled ass back to the house.

My mom also told me of a story of the day her mother died. Their house was a two story house and she was going to the bathroom downstairs in the basement the morning her mother died and saw her mother walk across the room and tell her goodbye and stuff and then when she walked upstairs her father told her that her mother had died in the night.

I havent ever experienced any ghosts personally but am sure I will someday.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I rented this video game a while back...don't remember the name, but i was freaky! the game would spaz out and stuff and say that controllrs were unpluged or it would go blanks....i know not ghost related, but Damn it Freaked me out a t 2am in the dark when i first played it!

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
DTR rex said:
i'd rather not share my experiences, but when i was really young (ages 4-8) my family lived in a haunted house....
I guess it was built on an ancient Indian barial ground.... my parents told me stories, but I dont really remember anything due to my young age...
i liked this story better when i t was called POLTERGEIST.

·
"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout"
4,124 Posts
One night several years ago I was playing a game on my PC in my room. It was like 3am so I was wearing headphones...I didn't want to wake up my family. These were like the gigantic earcup headphones too, not some little walkman headphones. They were VERY snug. Anyway, outta nowhere, the headphones got yanked off my head and fell on the floor about 3-4 feet behind me. No, they didn't slip off...it felt like they were YANKED off. This was about a year after my mom passed away.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Kay this isn't so much a Ghost story but a very weird circustance. Still kinda freaks me out.

Well 9 years ago my family was looking for a new house to move into. We had found a beautiful house on the other side of town that was brand new and looked to be in good shape and everything.

Around this same time my Grandfather had been in the hospital with lung, throat, and mouth cancer. He was a big part of our family and very close to all of us.

My parents went to close the deal on the new house and after a final inspection saw that the ground around the foundation was sinking due to air pockets underneath and a few days later all the ground underneath the forward part of the driveway sunk and left the concrete sitting in the air like a bridge. Needless to say the didn't buy the house and were extremely depressed.

A week later my Grandfather's body gave out and he passed away.

Later that week my parents get a phone call from their realtor saying a house just went on the market that week that would be perfect. It was bigger, cheaper, better made, better part of town, etc. It was the best house we could imagine. Found out it went on the market the day after my Grandfather died (which we didn't think too much about)

After moving in about a month later my Mom is looking at the house number and says "this looks fimiliar". We go and drive by my grandfather's old house and sure enough....same house number.....18408

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I don't believe in ghost in the way people think (as in the spirits of dead people hanging around). I do believe there are spirits around but probably nothing that used to be human.
My family (back in the day) were into Santeria and Brujeria (sort of like that movie "Serpent and the Rainbow")... and that's some ish. dude I've seen some scary crap in my life. They say that people that do that are usually followed by spirits and what not.

I've never done it, I've been to "sessions" when I was a kid with my great grandparents ... and it is scary man. these dudes live usually in rooms which they can never leave, they don't have any possessions, they just sleep on the floor, and throw shells and rocks which the "spirits" guide and explain to him. Dudes have bloodshot eyes all the time, they never sleep. Leyend had it that they're constantly tormented by spirits and bad yoojoo they take away from people. I think I must have been like 6-7 years old when I used to be taken to these places. I swear it seemed so scary. These dudes were on some other crap. Heard them recite some crap, their voices would change. They would tell you all kinds of things about you (that only you know)..they would "fortell" and warn you about danger in your future. scary stuff when your that young. they used to sacrifice animals and what not and "purify you" with their blood... (Don't ask)...
I used to think it was supersticios BS as I got older but there was always that doubt. They say that once you have messed with spiritual crap that'd you're more likely to keep having these wierd encounters and what not.... anyway
As I got older I kept having these wierd experiences....for example
...one night .. (I must have been 19 at the time)... I was working that day and then went out with some buddies of mine. My gf was working that night and said that she was going to be alone at home, and that just incase I was coming over too late she was going to leave the back door open for me to get into the house.
so after leaving my friend at his house I headed over there. I had ONE BEER that night (kid you not...just ONE).
It was one of them nights that the sky was clear as hell and there was no other light but moonlight. As I turn to start going the 3 steps to the back door, I noticed a cat on the side of the steps... I tried to scare it away... the friggin thing hizzed at me (made that pissed off sound cats make)...and it ran like 10 feet then stopped turned towards me and KID YOU NOT .... said my name clear as water ....twice!!!! ... I FREAKED....
And I know how funny that must sound, but if you had been there and heard it. I mean ...shoot...
Is not the first time wierd crap like that happens. But I'm not even going to get into any more, 'cause you all will think Im out of my mind.... and won't believe me.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
I'm not sure about ghosts, but sometimes I have dreams with vivid details and then weeks or months later events happen exactly as they did in the dreams I had. It ends up being really weird when I see people in the dreams I've never met before with certain characteristics in a given situation, and then a couple months later I'll meet that person in the exact same way as the dream. It freaks me out sometimes..

·
Registered
907 Posts
Yeah Ive had quite a few of the precognition type dreams!! They are weird some times, and they are usually my only dreams that are reality based and not fantasy! Also they are my only dresm i have in color, and have voices i can understand and that are not my own!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Hey altf4 and Thefranz....I saw a documentary about what you guys were saying...a guy kept on seeing a plane crash in his dreams. One day he felt really really sick, and thats when the plane crashed!

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
Ghosts = :bs:

Until even a shred of evidence is produced, I will continue to believe that our minds are more haunted than any house could ever be. I believe that all of your experiences were "real" to you, but I don't believe a third party would have witnessed the same thing. Just IMO.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts