Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You Got to be kidding!Quad

·
1,379 Posts
Wow, that's downright DISTURBING!

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
its embarassing to know that someone acutally put money (but obviously not thought) into that.

-Josh

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually BMW forum

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I hadn't seen that pic before.

I love it! Did you see the look on the kid's face? He really loves it! Different strokes..........

misterx

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Wow- good thing the cops are rolling in to arrest those two thugs!

·
1,379 Posts
Jedi, were you kidding with that last post? If no, why do you think they're thugs?

·
2,210 Posts
thechickencow said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, more crap from OT on i-club, except this was probably there at least 3-4 months ago!

J
I don't want to get in your face; but who cares if it was on I-club a year ago?? A lot of the members here (myself and Jim included) don't go trawling every off-topic post over there. The condescending WTLW response is tired and ugly.

Let's play nice. ;)

-Pace

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Thank you, Pace. You beat me to it. I stated in a separate thread, where someone used the WTLW, and I kindly asked them not to do it anymore. We should keep it civil. The fact of the matter is, that pic has not been posted on this site, so it's brand new as far as the board is concerned. I, myself, have never seen it either. If someone does post it again...who cares?!? Just kindly reply that we've seen it before, but we appreciate them joining us. It's not that hard....

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Whoops, I realized when I hit "post reply" that it might make a little controversy- I just meant that the whole ghetto quad thing and the cops rolling up on it made it look like the kids were up to no good on their quad and the cops were there to bust 'em. Let's not make a big issue out of this, k? This isn't I-club and racism isn't a Jedi trait;)

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Well, whatever. I personally get tired of seeing the same stuff over and over on the boards I go to, and I'm used to people being accountable for posting something thats been posted before. I'll just start posting stuff from over there that you guys might like, then I won't have to see it again 3 weeks later.

J

·
Registered
115 Posts
Who Owns It ?

IIRC I saw this on MTV Cribs.

I think that the "Cash Money Millionaires" or some name to that effect are a rap group/record producers that own this one or one like it yo.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Usually I don't respond to one or two negative replies or flames because it just escalates. As Bedabi said I got flamed at I-club as he did to me here too. But customary here and there someone will respond positively to your post if you give it enough time. As you can see some helpful people did at I-club. I've been a member here a lot longer here than at I-club, just under a different name. And I do more lurking here than at I-club. If it was posted at I-club most likely I would have missed it. I got this pick off a BMW forum and just did a simple search for "quad". Nothing popped out at me, so I posted it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts