ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the newbs forum, but thought I would hear as well!!

Hey all, I am looking in to ordering a WRX from the factory. The sales person has told me he can do a better deal on these, as their stock is usually spoken for before the vehicles arrive on site. I am looking into a base model, and wanted to see what price range I should be expecting to pay after MD tax and tags. Please help with any tips. I have been emailing all of the dealers in the surrounding area.

Thank you!

·
Registered
169 Posts
You may get a better deal if you order one, although you will probably won't get it until at least January. You'll also be able to order exactly the options you want.

Check out truecar.com. That's a good starting point for pricing, although you can usually do better. 2012 models are listed there now, although there are no dealers in my area offering 2012s through truecar.

Next thing to do is to go to the subaru web site, and get on line quotes from dealers in your area. You may be able to haggle below this point, but generally I've been able to get a very competitive price this way without haggling.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking to close a deal with with a auto dimming rear view, XM Radio, and wheel locks at invoice. I was able to get them to throw in a snowboard rack for free. Basically brings the cost ~3-350 under invoice. Not a bad deal? It's ETA is Nov 17.. What do you think??!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where in MD are you located, I actually am a sales person for Stohlman Subaru in Tysons, VA. I see your in MD. I may beable to help!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I placed my deposit today! All I need to do is wait now! I am excited to get my first rex! P.S. shoutout to Tom from Stohlman, I gave him a call, and he could not beat the deal, but he was still willing to help! Good to see an honest dealer that is a new member on this site. Hope you do well selling these cars!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am looking to close a deal with with a auto dimming rear view, XM Radio, and wheel locks at invoice. I was able to get them to throw in a snowboard rack for free. Basically brings the cost ~3-350 under invoice. Not a bad deal? It's ETA is Nov 17.. What do you think??!
I got 750 under with no discussion at all. Just emailed and thats the price they quoted me...for both in stock and ordering.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I paid $1k under invoice for my STI. Took a bit of haggling on an STI since they only sit on the lot for a week or two, but they did it.

The price you got is still very good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts