ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok these are my suspension mods, JIC FLTA2 Coilovers, Perrin Front and Rear sway bars (both on stiffest setting), Cusco Version 2 Front lower Tie Bar, Cusco Front and Rear Strut Bars, and Azenis for rubber, and i auto-x often so i want a fairly aggresive alignment, so what are some good specs to tell the guy at the alignment shop!???

Thanks

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Max camber in front..... and about 1/2 a degree less in the rear or max there if it wont get that close... then 0 toe all the way around... or if you really want a car that will rotate get a small amount of toe out in the rear.... but this will really cause some lift throttle oversteer.

Enjoy..

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
Do you have camber plates front/rear? If so, I'd look at ~ -2.0ish front, -1.0ish rear. 0 toe f/r or try 1mm toe out/side front and rear- still within oem specs, but will give you better turn in and better rotation- I'm running this toe setup now and like it- I've been monitering tire wear very closely and so far so good.

Big Sky

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big Sky WRX said:
Do you have camber plates front/rear? If so, I'd look at ~ -2.0ish front, -1.0ish rear. 0 toe f/r or try 1mm toe out/side front and rear- still within oem specs, but will give you better turn in and better rotation- I'm running this toe setup now and like it- I've been monitering tire wear very closely and so far so good.

Big Sky

ok so can i copy and paste what you just wrote and show the guy at the alignment place, and he will know what you mean!? hahha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts