Bose CD sound system
heated seats
full power moon roof

I'm located in Savannah, Ga

Extras Include:
GIAC Ecu
Vast Performance "piggy" pipes
APR cat back exhaust
Eibach lowering springs (lowers car about 3/4 of an inch.)
Neuspeed Shortshifter
Autometer Boost Gauge

Here's my 2001 S4. As the pictures show, this All Wheel Drive beauty is in perfect condition. The paint, turbos, clutch, and interior are all still in showroom condition. I have taken meticulous care of this car with constant details and waxes. I am selling because I am expecting my first daughter in a couple months and couldn't cope with the idea of puke and cookies on the alacantara suade. I am asking $18,900 and taking offers and trade possibilites for WRX under $12,000.

If you have any questions or comments, let me know! Thanks for looking!

This is the location of the famous "RUN FORREST RUN!!" scene in Forrest Gump

·
3,726 Posts
damn fine ride! g/l with your sale.. :cool:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Dam I was lusting after the s4 when I first saw it back in 01 was going to get one before my WRX but my friend talked me out of it becasue of their reliability issues. It seems that yours looks almost new, very nice for an 01 I wish that my WRX looked this nice but NYC drivers have taken a toll on my bumpers and now my sheet metal:mad::mad:, excuse my rant but you'll get a free bump out of it at least. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Photoshop fun

Dam I was lusting after the s4 when I first saw it back in 01 was going to get one before my WRX but my friend talked me out of it becasue of their reliability issues. It seems that yours looks almost new, very nice for an 01 I wish that my WRX looked this nice but NYC drivers have taken a toll on my bumpers and now my sheet metal:mad::mad:, excuse my rant but you'll get a free bump out of it at least. Good luck with your sale.
Thanks for the luck with the sale, yeah i've managed to keep this AWD beauty in great condition. I really don't want to sell it but i know it will make the next buyer happy. I'll end my rant quickly but include a little photoshop pic of this little babe!
I wish the sun wasn't shining so bright on the passenger side headlamp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts