ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so today I ordered me a 2012 Subaru WRX STi 4-Door in the color lightning Red. The MSRP is $37,526 and my final price is $34,682, is this a pretty good deal? I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and Subaru seems to hold great value here just wondering if others have input? Also, the guy told me that the Lightning Red is very rare... I thought he was just trying to sell me on it, but he did say that he never saw a Lightning Red STI come to his dealership in 2011 and when he was ordering mine he said there are only 4 other Red 2012 STi's out there right now like in the US...is red really this rare for the STi? If so why?

Question 2: I currently own a 2011 Subaru WRX Premium (http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/new-member-hangout/134350508-here-she-got-some-pictures-today.html) with only 1,700 miles it has SPT Truck Trim, SPT Exhaust, 10" Kicker Sub, HID Lights, Tinted Windows, Tinted Tail Lights, and 3M Mat Black Roof. With Sticker price $30,500. How much do you think I can get for it? Can I post it on Club Wrx.net to see if anyone wants it?

Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!!!!:)

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Sure, you can post your '11 here:
ClubWRX Vehicle Classifieds

You might what to post it on NASIOC too. Their classified forum is fairly extensive. While you're there check out other listings for 2011 to gauge your price. Values vary widely by region, so I'll hold off on recommending a starting price.

STI's hold their value well, I'd say you got a fair deal on the new one. Did you see the dealer invoice? I bought my last car through Costco, and they mandate that dealers show you their invoice. The dealers also have set prices for Costco members, no bull**** or haggling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts