ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I’m pretty new the this whole Subaru thing. I have a 2009 Hatch and I’m wondering where to buy a good sti front bumper from for a good price. I’m not sure what years are compatible with mine but any websites or suggestions would be helpful🙏🏽
-=Tyler2.5IAG=-

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
That's a narrow body and I'm not aware of any sti bumper that fits without replacing all of the front and fenders. Then your track width will be shorter than the body so you'll need to widen it leaving the rear narrow.

Honestly, I'd leave it as it is. It makes it a kind of sleeper. Everyone associate quick with the wide sti look and because the 09 has the Impreza look you can sneak up on people.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a narrow body and I'm not aware of any sti bumper that fits without replacing all of the front and fenders. Then your track width will be shorter than the body so you'll need to widen it leaving the rear narrow.

Honestly, I'd leave it as it is. It makes it a kind of sleeper. Everyone associate quick with the wide sti look and because the 09 has the Impreza look you can sneak up on people.
I guess I wasn’t so clear on what I was looking into. I have a regular Impreza front bumper that was retro-fitted onto the car and doesn't line up with any of the fender wall mounting spots. I need a replacement bumper for my specific car but I can’t find anywhere that makes a good one. Avoiding Duraflex.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts