Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is by far one of my favorite cars I’ve ever owned throughout all my collection, my imported 1995 Subaru Impreza WRX. This car has all the right era correct parts so please, feel free to message me for any other questions you may have!

To start off, the only reason I’m selling is to help completely fund a plane purchase done recently and an R32 GTR in the the near future.

The car is in near stock condition with the following mentioned as the few exceptions that really make a difference behind the wheel.

The car comes equipped with an HKS Fujitsubo Giken co. downpipe and cat-back exhaust system. Tagged alongside is a classic HKS electronic boost controller and Defi boost gauge to compliment. An APEX blowoff valve gives the car a great tone when released from full boost as well. A Pivot speed meter is also equipped meant to read your top speed, acceleration, and track time if desired. A set of Ray’s Foundry United Arrows wheels sit the car peacefully (S-05 Eurostars to be exact) with a new set of Blitz ZZ-R coilovers that can be modified to your desired setting. Finally, a Cusco chassis brace and STi strut tower brace ensure the car feels centered at corners. An authentic ETC talks to you as well which is a nice Japanese touch.

I love the GC8 chassis for its character and owning a rally legend is an absolute treat! It really is as close to Japan as I can get in a car and nothing can beat that. The car functions completely with no issues, check engine lights, or leaks whatsoever. The glass throughout the car is intact as well is the entire body with no dents or rust whatsoever. If anything, I would like to add R-134A refrigerant soon as even though the A/C works, it’s not as cold as I’d like. I do still have the original import documents that came along with the car which add a nice memorable touch towards its history.

The following link is a short clip I took of the car on my driveway this evening:

Please feel free to reach out for additional photos, videos, or just any information you’d like surrounding the car. The current price is $16k but I’m always open to offers.

The car has a clean Texas title under my name as well. The mileage sits exactly at 77,050 verified miles or 124,001 kilometers. It will stay put in my garage with a cover until an interested buyer would like to try it to which I will have the car completely detailed and sanitized with regards to safety. I will also be throwing in an extra shift knob that came with the car as well as a brand new front lip that sits a bit higher than the Cusco one currently on the car. Unfortunately, the site limits me to 10 photos but I would be more than happy to provide as many desired for Interested parties. The car is located in Brownsville, Texas.

Thanks for reading and God bless.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind remarks and the car just sold yesterday! Moderators/Admins, please close the thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts