ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a A-Frame Gauge assembly for a 11' WRX? Any specific gauges you would recommend?

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Mike193 said:
and as for gauges, i think im going to get, a turbo gauge oil temp gauge, and exhaust temp gauge
Good choice.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
I'd rather have oil pressure than temp.. but both are useful. I actually use my oil pressure to guesstimate oil temp because you can easily tell when it's up to operating temperature.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'd rather have oil pressure than temp.. but both are useful. I actually use my oil pressure to guesstimate oil temp because you can easily tell when it's up to operating temperature.
Thank you for the tip :thumbup: im new to the whole modding thing, turned 17 on october 10th, and my dad bought me a 2011 STi for my first car! couldnt be happier

·
Registered
279 Posts
Thank you for the tip :thumbup: im new to the whole modding thing, turned 17 on october 10th, and my dad bought me a 2011 STi for my first car! couldnt be happier
Someone's been spoiled... Haha congrats on the car man and hope you have fun with it!

And you may be different, but I would never give a 50k sports car to my 17 y.o son (if I had one). Try not to kill yourself!! Haha

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Are you kidding me??

·
Registered
30 Posts
there are many choices when it comes to gauge mounts and gauges.

Gauge mounts

A-Pillar (1-3 gauges)
Cluster pod around speedometer (1-2) SMY ClusterMaker
Above rear view mirror pod (1-2 gauges)
Single pods
ATI triple pods (mounts over by the passenger side) and there is a new one they are working on that covers the clock area.

Gauges
Prosport has a full line that matches the OEM colors
Defi
Maddad
Innovate
PLX devices
And much more

Thanks
SMY Clustermaker

·
Registered
90 Posts
bump in for pics and information

·
Registered
966 Posts
saw some guy on here with his clock turned into a boost gauge cuz he lives in a bad area and doesnt want anyone stealing his gauge so he hid it there, i liked the idea of that, anyone know where to get this done?

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Could one of you photoshop wizards show me what a third guage would look like on my setup? I want to mount it dead center, right in front of the odometer. I just need to fabricate or find something to raise the 52mm pod up over that lip, so it isn't blocked by the steering wheel. Here's a pic to work from...

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
I hope this helps you out.
SMY Clustermaker
Kinda...gives me an idea anyway. I just need one more right in the middle (AFR). I feel like the setup in that pic obstructs too much.

·
Registered
30 Posts
so we meet again,lol.

Is that a new cluster design?
No not a new design.. It's a buddy of mines car he placed two more gauges next to the original pods.

It doesn't block to much and if you want one more gauge place it by the right pod. Instead of over the middle.

SMY Clustermaker

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
No not a new design.. It's a buddy of mines car he placed two more gauges next to the original pods.

It doesn't block to much and if you want one more gauge place it by the right pod. Instead of over the middle.

SMY Clustermaker
Already considered it, but not a fan. Its the Perrin adjustable one, correct? - PERRIN Performance — — Dual Gauge Pod

1 - 19 of 19 Posts