ClubWRX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
guage mounting

question for SDWRX, in that clump of pictures you posted, there is a picture of some defi guages mounted on the dash. Do u know where t get that mounting pod (the non cf one) also what size are those defi guages, and where did u get them. thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
restate

who makes the dash guage mount with the defi guages in them, NOT THE CF ONE. with all the guages that are rotated twords the driver.thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
sdwrx said:
anybody knows where i can get this pod?

EDIT: is it the gruppe-s pod? is it the exact replica of the defi pod? this one looks like the back is more round and the top part above the guages doesnt stick up and out as much as the defi one (which i dont like), anyone got answers?

·
Registered
816 Posts
I just put a boost gauge on my steering column with the autometer cup. It really works great. So for anyone who's thinking about it, go for it.

·
Registered
816 Posts
just get a 60 mm cup...i think autometer sells one, then take off the plastic cover on the steering column, and attach the pod and gauge onto the side/top of the column. Make sure that you can still use your turn signal. Mine is right there, its easy to wire everything too, because you can just run the wires down between the gauges and the steering column, and then out through the firewall. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gauges

On 9/27/04 SDWRX pictures of gauges. The 8th pic down shows 3 black gauges facing towards the driver (from where the clock was). Where can I find these? I like the look of the gauges not enclosed in a pod/case.

Thanks, DA

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here is my setup, i have not seen anyone else on this thread using it. It is an ATI pod. It holds either 60mm or 52mm gauges. I used a 60mm boost gauge in the center and 52mm egt and oil press on the sides. They are AWE warning gauges and the boost gauge has a peak recording option.

41 - 60 of 316 Posts
About this Discussion
315 Replies
152 Participants
seanracerx1986
ClubWRX Forum
We invite you to join our Subaru Impreza WRX and STi community to discuss engine mods, builds, detailing, and more.
Full Forum Listing