ClubWRX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I believe Omori makes a gauge slightly bigger then the OEM one. It is a tight fit, but I have heard of it going into the stock pod. So the answer is, all you should have to replace is the gauge.

I dont recall though if the Omori one is in PSI.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Boostedx said:
just wondering if anyone had any info on how to do this install?
I too would llike to know how this install was done! It looks like a layer of plastic was added for the guages to mount to...doesnt look like the gauges are mounted to the bottom of the tray. I would like my 2 guages that i have to install look like this, but i want them more angled upwards. I dont care if I get rid of the cig lighter and ash tray in the process

·
Registered
4 Posts
On the first page of this post I saw an Omori boost gauge in an HKS cup. Where do you buy the HKS cup? And does the Omori boost gauge fit in there ok? Just wondering because its 45mm and the cup size is 46mm. Does anybody have this setup? I would appreciate the help as I am trying to get a boost gauge in my car.

·
Registered
174 Posts
low profile

i went low profile and installed an LED gauge into the clock housing.
i park on the street and don't want someone braking in to steal $100 worth of gauges.
someone already stole my girlfriend's crappy $75 car stereo.

·
2,546 Posts
Corey, you've got some weird extra characters on the end in the link to my page on the Subie Gal install. Here's the correct link http://www.morrisgarage.com/wrx/pod/

Here's the 60mm Omori installed. Just make sure Jamie has them in stock when you order. I pre-paid, and waited 9-10 months for mine to come!

If these links don't work, be patient and try again later. My host's server has been weird for a month!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here are some pictures of my gauges. I just added the one on the left in the vent. It was a pain in the ass, but it looks really cool. I have pictures of the vent without the gauge installed if anyone is interested.

Let me know if I posted too many pictures.

Run down:
Top A pillar = Oil Pressure
Lower A pillar = EGT
Vent = Oil Pressure
Left Bezel = Fuel Pressure
Right Bezel = Boost/Vacuum

Nick

·
Registered
816 Posts
i know, i just saw the opened hood, and didnt realize it was the cusco, looked like a evo from inside the car. :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Rizzo said:
Here are some pictures of my gauges. I just added the one on the left in the vent. It was a pain in the ass, but it looks really cool. I have pictures of the vent without the gauge installed if anyone is interested.

Nick
What kind of gauges are those (who made em)? They would match my 05 interior :p

21 - 40 of 316 Posts