ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
I thought id create a thread of all the mounting options for gauges in one spot- if i have missed any, please add them.

Subie gal-(Thanks smorris)
http://www.morrisgarage.com/wrx/pod/

Defi-(thanks fastwrx)

Stock style-(thanks fastwrx)

Autometer 2 or 3 pod "a" pillar-(thanks fastwrx)

Auto meter Bezel Style-(thanks eli)

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Some more options...

Rojorex said:
On the steering column:

1. Autometer 52mm in Autometer cup

2. Omori 45mm in HKS cup

An interesting/unique location:

perfect thanks. The bottom one is an interesting idea.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
hey guys, could someone check the first three links. They come back dead for me. Very interesting thread btw thanks. Should post the pics as attachements in case the original links die...just a suggestion :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
platano said:
hey guys, could someone check the first three links. They come back dead for me. Very interesting thread btw thanks. Should post the pics as attachements in case the original links die...just a suggestion :)
Try this one for the SubieGal pod. Mine should be here today. :)

subiegal.com - click on "for sale" at the top

And from that page...

Dunno why the IMG tags aren't working ^^

·
Registered
353 Posts
BoostedBoxer said:
I thought id create a thread of all the mounting options for gauges in one spot- if i have missed any, please add them.

Subie gal-(Thanks smorris)
http://www.morrisgarage.com/wrx/pod/

Defi-(thanks fastwrx)

Stock style-(thanks fastwrx)

Autometer 2 or 3 pod "a" pillar-(thanks fastwrx)

Auto meter Bezel Style-(thanks eli)
most of those links don't work. what i am looking for is a gauge pod that looks like the defi center mount, but holds 52mm, or the 2 1/16 inch gauges. please, can some one find a solution.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I would like to put some gauges on my new 05. I was just wondeirng if the A-pillar pod for an 04 would fit on an 05 or have there been changes made

·
Registered
123 Posts
any pics of an STi with the autometer dual dash cluster? I am curious about how much of the instrument cluster it is going to cover. Don't think it is an issue but would like to know.

·
Registered
677 Posts
www.wrxtra.com makes a nice pod that holds three 52mm gauges. They make kits that are very easy to install from what I have heard. I'll probably get their pod but they dont offer one with EGT so I'm going with my own gauges.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'd imagine you just get a 2 1/16" inch drill bit and go to town. run the wires up underneath and drop the gauges in

·
Registered
16 Posts
can anyone tell me what I would need to do in order to change my stock boost gauge (the one that comes on the steering column) which is in mPa, to PSI?

1 - 20 of 316 Posts