Subaru WRX Forum banner

Gauge Mounting options

6M views 317 replies 153 participants last post by  homegr0wn 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I thought id create a thread of all the mounting options for gauges in one spot- if i have missed any, please add them.

Subie gal-(Thanks smorris)
http://www.morrisgarage.com/wrx/pod/

Defi-(thanks fastwrx)

Stock style-(thanks fastwrx)

Autometer 2 or 3 pod "a" pillar-(thanks fastwrx)

Auto meter Bezel Style-(thanks eli)

See less See more
#6 ·
Re: Some more options...

Rojorex said:
On the steering column:

1. Autometer 52mm in Autometer cup

2. Omori 45mm in HKS cup

An interesting/unique location:

perfect thanks. The bottom one is an interesting idea.

#9 ·
hey guys, could someone check the first three links. They come back dead for me. Very interesting thread btw thanks. Should post the pics as attachements in case the original links die...just a suggestion :)

#10 ·
platano said:
hey guys, could someone check the first three links. They come back dead for me. Very interesting thread btw thanks. Should post the pics as attachements in case the original links die...just a suggestion :)
Try this one for the SubieGal pod. Mine should be here today. :)

subiegal.com - click on "for sale" at the top

And from that page...

Dunno why the IMG tags aren't working ^^

#12 ·
BoostedBoxer said:
I thought id create a thread of all the mounting options for gauges in one spot- if i have missed any, please add them.

Subie gal-(Thanks smorris)
http://www.morrisgarage.com/wrx/pod/

Defi-(thanks fastwrx)

Stock style-(thanks fastwrx)

Autometer 2 or 3 pod "a" pillar-(thanks fastwrx)

Auto meter Bezel Style-(thanks eli)
most of those links don't work. what i am looking for is a gauge pod that looks like the defi center mount, but holds 52mm, or the 2 1/16 inch gauges. please, can some one find a solution.

#22 ·
I believe Omori makes a gauge slightly bigger then the OEM one. It is a tight fit, but I have heard of it going into the stock pod. So the answer is, all you should have to replace is the gauge.

I dont recall though if the Omori one is in PSI.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.