ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
rctimmy - beautiful car. almost wants to make me do the black-out headlight mod. dunno how it would look on blue tho..

caffeineoasis - i sure hope you plan on modding that thing, and your front end does look like it sits a little high lol. good luck modding:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
bluerex47 said:
rctimmy - beautiful car. almost wants to make me do the black-out headlight mod. dunno how it would look on blue tho..
I did the blackout on a blue wrx and I think it looks just as good! He chose the wrong color of black though, too much gloss. If you do it, get the least glossy ceramic based engine enamel you can find. NO GLOSS or ULTRA LOW GLOSS if possible. It looks TEN times better. :)

I can hunt down some pics for ya tonight at our club meeting and I'll post them... (of the blue one)

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
rctimmy said:
I did the blackout on a blue wrx and I think it looks just as good! He chose the wrong color of black though, too much gloss. If you do it, get the least glossy ceramic based engine enamel you can find. NO GLOSS or ULTRA LOW GLOSS if possible. It looks TEN times better. :)

I can hunt down some pics for ya tonight at our club meeting and I'll post them... (of the blue one)
that would be AWESOME!!!!! thanks a million if ya can find those

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bluerex47 said:
caffeineoasis - i sure hope you plan on modding that thing, and your front end does look like it sits a little high lol. good luck modding:)

Yes I am going to, my front end looks high because it is on a driveway that goes up on an angle....:wiggles:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts