ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Full to Empty, how many miles do u get? just my curiosity about the 4eat.
uncle lewie

·
Registered
127 Posts
when my fiance drives it she gets about 300 per tank, maybe more cuz it never gets too low. when i drive it, forget about it, its gets cut in half. this is a stock 2004

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
I usaually get about 300 miles but ..right now w/the additives in the gas n weather condition, the car needs to be tuned, getting about 240 to 250

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
My gas mileage sucks. Most of my driving is in the city...and because I'm addicted to boost, I typically hit about 180 miles on the odometer when I reach a quarter tank.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks a lot guys, i thought i was gettin bad gas mileage but sounds what i am getting is about right. thanks for the replies.
uncle lewie

·
Registered
174 Posts
WRX milage

I have an 02 wagon with Cobb stg.2 93 oct. 4eat.
I average between 24 & 26 mpg, or around 300-350 miles between fills. 350 is a stretch!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
i had someone from Subaru Of Gwinnett tell me that the stock ecu of the car has it run real rich after 2700 rpms.

I got 350 miles at least when I conciously kept it @ or below that during my cruising.

·
Registered
684 Posts
My mileage SUCKS. I barely get into boost and im still only gettin 200 miles per tank. What kind of gas are you using getting 300 plus miles? For some reason the dealership told me I could use regular in my car, but I have been using 89. I guess I should try 91 or 93 but gas=too much money!!

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I use only 93 octane, but im gettin average of 250's when i lay off the boost, like Verdugo mentioned. Premium is recomended for our cars.
Verdugo are you on the stock turbo?
Uncle Lewie

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wrx Milage

I use pretty much whatever has the lowest price, but my best milage & performance was with Shell. The lower the octane that you use, the ECU will detune the car to that level, so 91 octane & higher, is the way to go. My 24-26 mpg is highway, @ 75-85 steady, but booting it when merging into traffic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts